Project Manager Intern
Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Looking to work in an environment that has been certified as a
2021 Best Places to Work? If so, Tri Pointe Homes is the company
We are proud to offer an internship opportunity as a Project
Manager within our IT department to future leaders looking to
pursue a career in Homebuilding. Our internship program provides
both real-world work experience as well as opportunities to
understand what we do and how we do it.
Position Summary: As a Project Manager Intern you will support
project managers in managing schedules and milestones; ensuring
that weekly project statuses are received from team members.
- Support project managers in managing schedules and milestones;
ensuring that weekly project statuses are received from team
- Documenting resourcing needs, availability, and
- Identifying and managing scope, constraints, risks, issues,
assumptions, dependencies, and deadlines; documenting risk
- Assisting with documentation and other project
- Creating wireframes, mockups, prototypes, screen designs, and
- Coordinating aspects of user testing, producing test cases;
scheduling UAT cycles, setting up test data, and participating in
- Other duties as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software
Engineering, Information Systems, MIS, Business Information
Systems, Business or Engineering with IT focus required
- IT-related experience a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and processes information
- Ability to adapt to changes in timelines and sequences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Solid computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office
- Tech Savvy - Ability and passion for learning new technology
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19540 Jamboree Rd, Suite 300,
Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Irvine , Project Manager Intern, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!