PATIENT EDUCATOR RN - OB EDUCATION (Irvine, CA, US)
Company: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Patient Educator (RN), in OB Education, demonstrates
expertise in the area of breastfeeding, infant care, and childbirth
education. Organizes and provides assessment, intervention, and
education to patients based on individual nursing care needs both
in the in-patient and out-patient care settings. Provides nursing
care in accordance with professional and regulatory standards.
Willing to work flexible hours.
- Provide in-patient lactation consultations
- Provide out-patient lactation consultations
- Triage phone line: Hoag Hospital's Baby Line provides support
and resources to new families; answers non-medical questions
related to pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum, breastfeeding,
parenting, and infants/toddlers; markets Hoag's Women's Health
Institute Maternal Child Health services.
- Teach prenatal classes
- Clinical Care: Ensure that quality patient care is delivered to
all patients on a 24-hour basis, and the unit is maintained in
accordance with professional and regulatory standards and the
philosophy and goals of Hoag.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, License, Certification, and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Currently licensed
to practice as a registered nurse in the State of California. BLS
- BSN within 24 months of hire date. Internationally Board
Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) certification, required
within one year of hire. Childbirth Educator experience
Keywords: Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Irvine , PATIENT EDUCATOR RN - OB EDUCATION (Irvine, CA, US), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!