Clinical Marketing Manager, Global Downstream - Transcatheter Mitral & Tricuspid Therapy
Company: Edwards Lifesciences Corp
Posted on: June 9, 2021
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional marketing
professional with significant experience in and understanding of
clinical data to join a team that is boldly designing transcatheter
mitral and tricuspid therapies from the ground up. TMTT is
dedicated to solving the complex challenges of mitral and tricuspid
disease to transform treatment and significantly improve patients'
In this significant global marketing role, you will collaborate
with Clinical Affairs to drive strategies designed to further
accelerate enrollment in several TMTT pivotal studies.
Additionally, you will be working with regional Marketing, Medical
Affairs, and cross-functional partners to promote TMTT's rapidly
expanding body of clinical evidence and support the adoption of the
Edwards TMTT portfolio globally. The Clinical Marketing Manager
will be responsible for the development of the clinical evidence
strategy and execution of key deliverables to support the adoption
of our differentiated portfolio of therapies. The ideal candidate
will have robust marketing capabilities in addition to a strong
understanding of clinical evidence.
This candidate will report to the Senior Director of Global
The time is now to join TMTT and shape mitral and tricuspid
therapies that will transform treatment. Don't miss your chance to
be part of a dynamic, challenging, and rewarding environment that
offers potential for growth and professional advancement for the
- Develop clinical trial strategy in coordination with key
- Drive the execution of key deliverables to educate patients and
physicians regarding ongoing clinical trials
- Establish and maintain expertise in all relevant clinical data
for mitral and tricuspid therapies
- Lead annual Global Marketing data prioritization plan in
collaboration with Medical Affairs
- Work with global and regional marketing partners to execute
clinical evidence messaging
- Support product and business development activities, launch
plans, and strategies for multiple product launches, programs, and
- Evaluate key market dynamics and provide recommendations on
- Other activities including attending and reporting on key
conferences to maintain and drive internal education and
- A minimum of ten years marketing experience with a bachelor's
degree or eight with a masters degree with solid business acumen,
knowledge of the medical device environment, and a proven track
record of success is required.
- An MBA is preferred.
- Interventional cardiology experience is ideal.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work
environment. Possesses good organizational skills, attention to
detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective
prioritization to meet tight deadlines in an environment of
- Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging
goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes
based on integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement
strategies, convert these into tactical plans and deliver
- Ability to understand, interpret and manage clinical data from
both presentations and publications.
- Ability to develop positioning and clear/concise messaging
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
for a wide variety of audiences, including sales & marketing
leadership, as well as healthcare professionals (Physicians, Nurse
- Experience in working with advertising agencies
- Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, and
- Creative out of the box thinker.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business
- Domestic and international travel up to 30%
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Irvine , Clinical Marketing Manager, Global Downstream - Transcatheter Mitral & Tricuspid Therapy, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!