Senior Product Manager II, Upstream Marketing - Critical Care
Company: Edwards Lifesciences Corp
Posted on: June 9, 2021
As the Senior Product Manager II, Upstream Marketing, you will
be responsible for driving the development and execution of the
marketing strategy for the Critical Care capital systems business,
which focuses on delivering advanced hemodynamic monitoring. This
position will involve collaboration with relevant stakeholders to
gather and synthesize feedback to develop new capital monitoring
systems. We are looking for a dynamic, collaborative, and strategic
individual who possesses strong marketing and leadership
- Assume a leadership role in the development of new capital
- Collaborate and partner closely with the global regions, key
opinion leaders, industry partners, and other stakeholders to
develop and execute effective product and commercial strategies to
drive business growth.
- Gain voice of customer, market research, etc. to develop a
product pipeline and drive the commercial requirements (customer,
product, and business needs) on New Product Development
- Partner closely with key thought leaders to anticipate the
future market environment, changes in trends, the onset of new
competitors including substitutes and adjacent players and to
predict/drive future needs.
- Develop marketing messages based on global strategies,
competitive environment, and regulatory/legal requirements.
- Perform market research to assess viable opportunities and to
measure the impact of marketing programs/campaigns.
- Lead portfolio strategy development and budgeting
- Interface regularly with customers and regional partners
through travel, medical congresses, and symposia, and hospital
sites to better understand and deliver against customer needs.
- Understand, track and interpret market share, pricing, and
competitive dynamics globally.
Required Education & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree with 8 years of work experience OR Master's
degree with 6 years of related experience working in sales,
marketing, or healthcare industry required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven successful project management skills.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working closely with
customers and with a range of cross-functional business
- Possesses good organizational skills, attention to detail, and
ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization
in order to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing
- Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging
goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes
based on integrity. Can be counted on to achieve goals and is both
top & bottom-line oriented.
- Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with multiple
stakeholders through utilization of organizational channels,
experience and influencing skills to persuade others on the course
- Strong analytical skills, including a proven ability to
synthesize and utilize market data and customer insights in order
to develop effective marketing strategies, collateral, and
- Strong clinical acumen and ability to come up to speed quickly
on new products.
- Able to excel in a highly regulated, fast-paced
- International and domestic travel up to 25%.
Preferred Education & Skills:
- Postgraduate degree is preferred.
- Global Marketing would be preferred
Edwards is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
including protected Veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Keywords: Edwards Lifesciences Corp, Irvine , Senior Product Manager II, Upstream Marketing - Critical Care, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!