Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Senior Human Resources Partner will support the Human
Resources Team and implement company practices and procedures that
are aligned with business objectives. This position will work under
minimal supervision and partner with managers and project team
members to ensure the function is providing excellent problem
resolution, teamwork support, fairness, and inclusion.
- Serve as a trusted resource and point of contact for employees
and leaders, with a pro-active approach to mitigate risk and
encourage engagement and excitement about everyone's opportunity to
contribute to building an amazing company.
- Provide strategic HR leadership and tactical support to
assigned client groups as Business Partner.
- Identify critical development needs and work with key business
partners and HR colleagues to identify effective resources.
- Ensure business groups' adherence to policies and compliance
- Partner closely with functional leaders to facilitate
meaningful performance management processes, enabling transparent
and actionable outcomes for employees. .
- Align and collaborate with HR colleagues ensure facilitation of
consistent philosophies and practices around culture, leadership
development, performance management, goal setting, succession
planning, organizational design, compensation planning and other
areas requiring human resources expertise.
- Represent both employee and management interests by
collaboratively addressing needs, concerns and expectations;
effectively resolve issues and maintain or enhance
- Advise management on appropriate resolution of employee
- Support recruiting activities such as sourcing, scheduling
interviews and contributing feedback to debrief sessions. Develop
equitable compensation recommendations in collaboration with hiring
managers and recruiter.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide analysis of results to
improve retention and culture initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field of study
or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5+ years demonstrated experience in Human Resources
business partner or related role
- Expanded knowledge of general HR functional areas and process
- SPHR or PHR a plus.
Keywords: Endologix, Irvine , Senior Human Resources Business Partner, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!