Sr Software Engineer - Front End - Servicing
Company: Loan Depot
Posted on: June 9, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for "future," was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have
ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
The Senior Software Engineer will be focused on design, develop,
and enhance state of the art customer facing applications. The
person will develop microservices, APIs and web applications to
enable build better customer experience. We expect you to bring
excellent code, an understanding of modern design patterns and a
passion for performance. We will provide you with access to cutting
edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a team of skilled
professionals, and complex problems to solve. We are growing as a
company and we will support your professional growth by investing
in talent development, skill building and offering opportunities
for your continuous growth.
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design,
estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint
Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging
the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a
leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical
breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by
creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all
solutions follow best practices in protecting our customer's
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues
- Strong Angular experience developing responsive web design(RWD)
and Single Page Application with Angular; Demonstrates knowledge of
Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting, Pipes,
Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging and
- Candidate should have strong experience using Angular
framework, ability to build UI applications using Angular with
- Knowledge in SOAP Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing
- Thorough understanding of Angular V7+ and its core principles
(routing, components, services, modules, forms, unit test
- Understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL databases
like Cassandra/MongoDB will be a plus.
- Have experience and a desire to expand your knowledge of
infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes along with
automation tooling like Azure DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit)
and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud
- Designs applications with simple and well understood
dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment
(Dockers and Kubernetes).
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied
using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD
Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of
rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatory
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO/unlimited (discretionary time off, per manager's approval),
in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Loan Depot, Irvine , Sr Software Engineer - Front End - Servicing, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!