Williams Lea is the global provider of skilled business-critical
support services to financial, legal and professional services
firms. We connect people, processes and technology to manage
documents and streamline key operational functions.
From our humble beginnings as a financial printer in London, to
our position today as a global outsourcing leader, our business is
built on a strong heritage, great relationships and a talented
team. Our 6,000 worldwide employees work onsite at clients and
onshore/offshore at Williams Lea operations providing unrivalled
support and helping clients transform their support operations.
With revenues of over $400 million, Williams Lea is backed by
Advent International, one of the largest global private equity
Williams Lea is hiring for a Technical Support Associate to work
Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Pacific!
The Technical Support Associate is a member of the on-site
Williams Lea Tag team delivering exceptional customer service at
our client locations. Responsibilities include providing a
combination of software and systems support, basic troubleshooting,
and incident management documentation.
- Provide phone and hardware support to end-users for common
office software applications.
- Software applications supported include MS Word, MS Excel, MS
Outlook, Best Authority, LegalKEY, Windows OS, NetDocuments,
- Thoroughly research technical issues and document solutions for
user problems in a timely manner.
- Recommend or perform actions to correct software or system
- Handle items which were not resolved by the Level 1 team.
- Maintain incident tracking system from the input of issues
through the resolutions, including any necessary escalation.
- Maintain a highly competent knowledge of relevant products,
current support policies, and methods of support delivery.
- Support remote access applications.
- Troubleshoot operating system and hardware issues.
- Communicate effectively with both unskilled and skilled PC
- Handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and
- Communicate with manager and client on job or deadline
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a corporate IT support
environment preferably legal.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Outlook certifications
- Microsoft systems or desktop certification desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality.
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Your safety and wellbeing:
As we all continue to deal with the effects of COVID-19, your
health and wellbeing remain our top priority. In preparation for
returning to our workplaces, the following guidance has been
developed with reference to government, designated authority, as
well as feedback received from employees. This guidance is further
supported by our Wellness site content and external resources to
help you manage through these unprecedented times.
To supplement social distancing and where stipulated, everyone
is required to wear a face mask at all times upon entering, and
when working within the building.
Workstations and office areas are continually evaluated to
ensure the 2m/6ft social distancing rule can be applied and adhered
to by all employees.
It is the policy of Williams Lea to ensure equal employment
opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or
citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
of expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status,
disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis
protected by law.
Williams Lea is a drug-free workplace and performs
pre-employment substance abuse testing.