Manager, Product Development Business Office
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Support the execution of organizational change management
activities across projects, programs, or other strategic
- Partner with the Finance team to create a budgeting and
resource management process, and standard set of tools and
analytics to support the engineering leadership.
- Create an organizational change roadmap for the product
development organization, and partner with the process and tools
teams to roll out new tools and improvements seamlessly.
- Connect with the managers and directors throughout product
development to identify pain points in our processes and tools, and
develop solutions that enable the teams to do their best work.
- Your team will create and manage the communication streams for
product development processes and programs, including weekly
newsletters, slack channels, all hands, or other areas
- Partner with Learning and Development organization to develop a
roadmap for training throughout product development, and identify
on key initiatives to increase the product development workforces
- 8+ years of experience with proven success in similar role
- 2+ years of experience managing people or programs
- Experience in project management, data analytics, or
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a part of a team or
operate independently across projects based on project complexity
- Strong ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate
at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work remotely using
Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Office Suite
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Rivian, Irvine , Manager, Product Development Business Office, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!