Client Account Title Specialist II
Company: Cox Enterprises
Posted on: June 8, 2021
$2,500 Sign-On Bonus after completion of 90 days with
Dealertrack for offers of employment through 6/30.
The Client Account & Title Specialist II is a highly visible and
front line, client facing, on-site extension of Dealertrack who
performs end-to-end registration and titling administration duties.
This role is located at a client site 100% of the time. As the
liaison, acting on behalf of the customer, this individual also
coordinates with client services, product, account management,
operations, etc. to ensure any issues that arise are effectively
communicated with a sense of urgency to the appropriate department.
The Client Account & Title Specialist II provides exemplary
Customer Service to both internal and external Clients.
This individual is responsible for ensuring all client contacts
are kept apprised of product developments and any changes in DMV
rules and regulations affecting them. Any client-facing
recommendations and/or process changes are communicated to Sr
Client Account & Title Specialist and/or management with a sense of
urgency. They are also responsible for providing "front-line"
support where necessary by coordinating with the applicable
department to ensure resolution.
The team member must be able to provide guidance and communicate
DMV information to users in clear terms. This position ensures the
accurate and efficient processing of vehicle titles for a dealer
client by verifying title information is correct, maintaining
knowledge of current laws regarding vehicle titles, and interacting
with customers and regulatory agencies to resolve title issues.
Position requires strong customer facing & relationship management
skills, along with understanding of California vehicle registration
and titling and client services.
- Communicate to appropriate individuals for any client related
issues encountered to secure customer satisfaction
- Communicate any recommendations for improvement of processes
related to team, role and job functions, to Sr. Client Account &
Title Specialist and/or management
- Assume accountability for meeting SLA's deadlines, through
effective time management and prioritization
- Consult with immediate supervisor or manager for escalation of
unresolved client related issues or conflict
- Adhere to assigned client's policies and process procedures
defined for the Dealertrack title processing operation
- Examine documents submitted by customers for motor vehicle
titles and registrations.
- Review transactions submitted electronically to ensure the
transaction is complete
- Complete paperwork to process title and registration
- Receive payments, including tax payments, from customers for
vehicle registration and titling transactions.
- Verify information on documents, including but not limited to,
taxes and fees, license plate, lienholder information, owner's
information and mileage.
- Provide assistance to clients by responding to emails and
return phone calls from Clients and Client Services
- Research complex issues and provide recommendations to
leadership for resolution including title issues.
- Resolve issues with customers, as they are presented either
upon discovery or in response to a customer call.
- Work exception queues identified by the system.
- Update & validate exception title in the system.
- Request funds to pay state fees.
- Resolve exceptions by completing documentation, submitting to
the State, and/or working with the customers.
- Complete title validation.
- Monitor aging of titles.
- Retrieve new title docs sent by state.
- Record costs of fixing title.
- Provide accurate and friendly service to dealer clients and
interact with other client dealer departments, as necessary.
- Provide client support and technical resolution via email,
phone, and other electronic communications.
- Answer policy and procedural questions.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED
- 3 years related experience
- DMV, Title Clerk, Account Management, Auction/Automobile
industry experience and Technical Client Service experience highly
- Must be able to receive CA Business Partner Automation
- Must be able to handle multiple, competing priorities and
deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to exercise sound
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with
strong interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail is
- Strong computer skills, data entry
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize daily work with
- Have requisite skills to support the specialty area to which
the individual is assigned
- Experience working with large, high-profile clients
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of
every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation,
client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and
owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more
than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the
best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry
forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer
brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are
creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like
Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common
purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Enterprises, Irvine , Client Account Title Specialist II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!