Account Executive - Mid Commercial - GEO - Tableau (Evergreen)
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
What you'll be doing
The Account Executive (Mid-Market-GEO) - is a leading role,
responsible for territories of medium sized businesses. You will
lead, formulate, drive and execute strategic sales strategy to
increase and drive revenue growth. You will be an influencer and
expert with in-depth technical knowledge of company products,
systems and services. The Account Executive will build consultative
relationships at all levels in mid-sized businesses, whilst
personally creating new relationships, opportunities and partners
Some of the things you'll be doing include
- Develop and manage relationships within our Mid Market segment
- Manage complex sales-cycles and present to C-level executives
the value proposition of Tableau platform.
- Maintain a good CRM cadence and adherence. Forecast sales
activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating
satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Manage of complex accounts, and exhibit resilience to demanding
- Generate new business in new accounts and expand footprint in
- Ability to speak the language of the customer vertical.
- Keep abreast of the IT industry, competitors, competitive
issues and products.
- Engage with net new prospects and drive high volume of
- Conduct discovery and demos.
- Drive penetration in businesses and IT leadership within the
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
Who you are
- Experienced. 4+ years sales and/or experience with analytics,
data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence
preferred. Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus
- Performer. Track record of over-achieving quota in past
- Amazing Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the
Tableau franchise and maximize revenue.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and
growing channel life cycles. Represents the company and team in all
sales-oriented activities and prepares activity and forecast
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases,
predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in
this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the
best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of
the best companies in the world!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open
positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to
improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to
drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed
to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive
programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource
groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at
Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do
not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party
agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc., Irvine , Account Executive - Mid Commercial - GEO - Tableau (Evergreen), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!