Product Support Engineer
Company: Advantest America Corporation
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Product Support Engineer
ATS has an exciting line of massively parallel test systems that
support the semiconductor industry around the world is looking for
a Product Support Engineer. The ideal candidate would serve as the
resident product specialist within the Product Support organization
to assure technical resolution of equipment field issues, as well
as technical resource for internal and external customers.
We are looking for energetic individuals with good analytical
and communication skills that seek an opportunity to grow their
career. Willingness to travel overseas is a must.
- Applies established standards, processes, procedures to provide
support services for ATS' line of Test Systems.
- Serves as technical liaison for customers, suppliers,
application users and other technical and support personnel.
- Regularly monitor field performance activity and develop
analytics commensurate with business needs.
- Able to troubleshoot and define diagnostic parameters to
programmatically determine root cause.
- Travel to customer locations to perform technical functions
including repair. troubleshooting and system installation, as
required. Author incident reports as needed commensurate with
- Develop end user documentation in support of application of
- Develop and provide technical training to internal staff
members including on-site field service engineers.
- Write and execute test plans for system level component
- Build effective internal relationships with colleagues; work
both inter-departmentally and cross-functionally as needed for
- Effectively incorporate field data from customers into
prioritization of work.
- Manage project assignments with a focus on delivering high
caliber results in a timely fashion.
- Maintain an understanding of high priority engineering
projects; be prepared to contribute as needed to priority
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related work experience and possess
good analytical skills
- Proficient with Mechanical Assembly and Troubleshooting
- Proficient with Electrical wiring, Assembly and
- Work experience with machinery, measurement equipment,
mechanical or automation systems are a plus
- Knowledge of thermal heat transfer, refrigeration cycles,
thermal analysis preferred
- EPA Section 608 Universal Certification, with at least 2 years
of refrigeration maintenance/troubleshooting experience a plus
- Domestic and International business travel is a requirement of
this position (10% - 50%) depending on the equipment support
- This is an on-site role in our Irvine, CA Office - even during
COVID, as we have been deemed essential.
Keywords: Advantest America Corporation, Irvine , Product Support Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!