Account Manager/Project Sales
Company: EMCOR Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Mesa Energy Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group,
Inc. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and
electrical construction and facilities services, including
planning, consulting, and operations and maintenance. Mesa Energy
Systems is a HVAC mechanical services company that provides fully
integrated solutions for preventative maintenance and repair,
upgrading existing mechanical, electrical, and controls systems to
provide the most efficient economic solutions to meet customer
Job Summary: Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for an
Account Manager/Project Sales. The Account Manager/Project Sales is
responsible for developing and sustaining relationships that will
result in sales and profits with clients or potential clients in
each vertical market that EMCOR/Mesa is now penetrating or that
Mesa will determine at a future time to penetrate. Account Mangers
focus their efforts on keeping clients informed about the complete
EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy Systems maintenance, and repair,
replacement, service and or energy efficiency package with the
intent of selling Mesa products and services. Account mangers work
with the Vice President of Business Development the Director of
Sales and other Sr. Manager's as directed to fully realize the
sales potential within each existing or developing account.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Persons filling this position will be responsible for
prospecting for new accounts, providing clients with product
services/information, maintaining existing client relationships,
developing sales presentations, and following through with each
client and opportunity. This position also has responsibility for
maintaining client pricing and payments, A/R management, client
correspondence, quality assurance (QA) support, and industry and
trade show participation.
Account Manager responsibilities will include, but not be
limited to the following;
- Agreement and alignment with EMCOR Mesa's written philosophy of
sales, established processes, and procedures related to sales.
- Seek out and research prospective clients and/or projects
through various methods including contacting prospective client
Chief Engineer, Property Managers, Asset Managers, etc. to
introduce yourself and develop future relationships; making phone
calls, visits, attending conferences, utilizing the Internet, and
leveraging existing relationships.
- Establishment and maintenance of relationships with prospective
- Working with the Vice President of Business Development and
Director of Sales, and other Team members to constantly review and
improve account programs and processes to meet targeted
- Managing through analysis and solution based programs to
maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of account clients
in the Orange, Los Angeles, San Bernardino and Riverside County
- Preparing and delivering client presentations.
- Developing, writing and reviewing client proposal documents
including financial and technical sections, using EMCOR
Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing
- Developing sales at defined margin levels to attain market
- Interacting with fellow Sales Team members in a professional
- Interacting in a professional manner with other EMCOR/Mesa
departments (ie. Operations, chiller teams, project management,
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your growth and
development as a Sales Professional, including attendance at
product and sales training events, participation at all
professional training provided by EMCOR/Mesa, etc.
- Reach your written, annual sales plans.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Sales or other Sr.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a technical discipline.
- 5+ years experience in HVAC commercial service.
- 2+ years experience in project development and sales.
- Relevant technical experience, preferably in a Facilities
Management or Operations and Maintenance environment.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals.
- Independent decision making is required.
- Computer skills using MS Office required. Strong Excel skills
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the
talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth
and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Keywords: EMCOR Group, Inc., Irvine , Account Manager/Project Sales, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!