Company: Safran Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
THIS POSITION IS IN CALEXICO, CA
Summary of Job Purpose:
This position is responsible for receive material according
purchase order and maintains inventory by identifying, labeling,
and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of
inventory; Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying,
pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product. Documents
product shipment by recording units shipped.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates with management and responsible, to gather,
analyze, summarize and prepare recommendations regarding operating
- Physically transfers material to Warehouse and Shipping
/Receiving work areas or cost centers
- Un-Crates or un-packages incoming materials
- Pick parts and prepare assembly kits for shipping
- Transfers and stores materials and parts within the
- Verifies and maintains stock documentation and performs cycle
- Uses small hand tools and operate material handling equipment
including pallet handlers, skids, and hand trucks
- Communicates daily with vendors, customers and fellow
- Prepares parts and processes all required paperwork for
shipments using business system programs SAP /Customs Software
- Receive and Inspect Incoming Material.
- Maintains inventory by identifying, labeling, and placing
materials and supplies in stock; recording location of
- Be a contributor to the 5's methodology.
- Performs other related tasks as required.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
Education / Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- May frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds from ground
- Work area noise level can be moderate to loud
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and able to
work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment,
- Fluency in reading and writing of English
- Authorized to work in the United States without company
- This position requires use of information or access to
hardware, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations (ITAR). All applicants be U.S. persons within the
meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. citizen, U.S.
permanent resident (i.e. green card holder), political asylee or
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read invoice document.
- Well-organized, able to multitask but also attentive to
- Knowledgeable in shipping management and transaction software,
as well as MS Office.
- Ability to operate forklifts, pallet jacks and similar
- Understands the value of collaborating with coworkers.
- Customer Service Orientation - Knowledgeable regarding the
process of interacting with customers to provide positive
experience and issue resolution.
- Recognize the importance of staying committed to a course of
action once a decision has been made. Dependability - Understands
SAFRAN Group basic rules, policies, and procedures.
- Uses elementary software packages (SAP) for basic record
- Understand the importance of remaining compassionate and
empathetic when dealing with the problems of others.
- Understand elementary techniques used in resolving
Safran Electronics & Defense
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in
the aviation (propulsion, equipment and interiors), defense and
space markets. Its core purpose is to contribute to a safer, more
sustainable world, where air transport is more environmentally
friendly, comfortable and accessible. Safran has a global presence,
with 79,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2020 and
holds, alone or in partnership, world or regional leadership
positions in its core markets. Safran undertakes research and
development programs to maintain the environmental priorities of
its R&T and Innovation roadmap.
Safran ranks first in Forbes's 2020 list of the World's Best
Employers for its sector.
Safran Electronics & Defense is a world leading supplier of
products and services that handle observation, decision and
guidance functions for both civil and military applications. The
company understands and applies a wide range of the
state-of-the-art technologies that underpin embedded intelligence
in many different areas, as a supplier to some of today's most
innovative aerospace and defense programs.
Keywords: Safran Group, Irvine , Stockroom Clerk, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!