Software Engineer, Health
Posted on: June 8, 2021
As a Software Engineer, you will be a part of a creative team
that is responsible for all aspects of ongoing systems development
life cycle from initial specification, development, testing and
launching, and maintenance. The position can be in Louisville, KY
(preferred) or remote.
- Develops both new functionality and enhances existing, writes
solid and clear code, and performs testing and debugging of
- Provides high level estimates and refined individual task
estimates as part of a team.
- Adheres to SDLC processes, including Git flow to ensure proper
- Partners with all developers to handle code review, pull
requests, and suggestions for improvement (performance and
- Completes documentation and procedures for installation and
- Mentors and provides guidance for other members of the
- May interact with users to define system requirements and/or
- Assist with deployments and be on-call (rotation basis)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or
- 6+ years of software development experience
- Web development experience with at least one of Ruby, Java, or
- Experience using AWS services (e.g., Lambda functions,
DynamoDB, SQS/SNS services)
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience in object-oriented design and development
- Deep understanding of database architecture and utilizing SQL
- Full stack developer, implementing web solution with cross
- Experience implementing industry standard web application
security as needed.
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- Good communication skills, verbal & written
Helpful / Preferred
- Deployment/Integration experience
- Working knowledge of JIRA or similar issue tracking tools.
- Understanding of Python language.
- Experience leveraging OpenID Connect (OIDC) Authentication
- Interest in developing in Ruby on Rails, Java Springboot, VueJS
and AWS Serverless Application Model
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
Keywords: Appriss, Irvine , Software Engineer, Health, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!