Company: Morgan Stanley
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily
business interactions and job assignments.
- Develop business, financial and analytical skills needed for
career in global wealth management and financial services.
- Provide marketing and sales support to branches and their
- Perform market research.
- Gain exposure to wealth management business, products, services
and clients' financial needs.
- High school diploma required. In pursuit of college degree
- At least 18 years of age.
- Internships are intended to be positions that are for limited
duration, with a maximum duration ten months.
- Strong desire to gain further understanding of the global
wealth management business.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (both written
- Ability to work on a team.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret.
EOE committed to diversifying its workforce.
Keywords: Morgan Stanley, Irvine , Intern *, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!