UX Specialist- Experienced Associate
Posted on: June 8, 2021
A career within Salesforce Consulting services, will provide you
with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Salesforce
technology to enhance their customer experiences, enable
sustainable change, and drive results. We focus on understanding
our client's challenges and developing custom solutions powered by
Salesforce to transform their sales, service and marketing
capabilities by exploring data and identifying trends, managing
customer life cycles, strategically building and leveraging online
communities, driving employee engagement and collaboration, and
connecting directly with channel partners to share goals,
objectives, and activities in a secure, branded location.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a
constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to
be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help
us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership
development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations
across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides
transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful
and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem
solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to
execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this
management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems
and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate
manner - verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global
network of firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
1 year(s) with a preference for at least 1 year of
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Management Information
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com
Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of
success in interaction design or similar experience across a
variety of digital media including Salesforce Cloud solutions,
including the following areas:
- Shape and drive PwC Interaction Design portfolio;
- Lead project teams and content domains;
- Solve problems for clients in many categories and industries
such as consumer products, retail, travel, leisure and
- Design digital, service, organizational, and systems
- Focus on a range of digital, large-scale and complex
challenges. Key activities include design leadership, structured
thinking to inform information architectures and other conceptual
frameworks, talent development, and business development;
- Champion the impact of design on everyday life;
- Build an understanding of the value and dynamics of client
organizations, and partner with clients to drive innovation;
- Have an understanding of working with the Salesforce platform
and its design system (UI/UX) and standards.
A portfolio of your relevant desktop, mobile and tablet work is
required for review. Please include a link to it in your resume or
upload it on the Additional Attachments section of the
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of
success in the following areas:
- Managing projects, with a focus on leading teams towards
integrating digital designs into products, services, experiences,
spaces, and brands;
- Having an expressive and up-to-date presentation design
- Working with Salesforce platform and products;
- Leveraging the Salesforce design system, UI/UX standards and
principles to optimize build, enhance long term maintenance and
- Identifying and advocating the right balance of custom design
and out-of-box offering to solve a business problem and address
- Designing elegant user experiences as well as using systems
thinking and human-centered design as a source of inspiration to
solve complex problems;
- Being involved with all parts of the design process including
user research, concept development, prototyping, working with
developers, and design stewardship;
- Collaborating across disciplines to create design solutions for
a diversity of industries, scales, and media;
- Dissecting complex information to simplify and abstract it for
- Prioritizing work, communicating progress, meeting deadlines
and adhering to a set budget;
- Gaining clarity around the ask at each step of the
- Reviewing, approving and taking ownership of team designs and
- Building effective teaming relationships; and,
- Communicating effectively in both written and verbal form.
Keywords: PwC, Irvine , UX Specialist- Experienced Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!