Digital Marketing Specialist - Automation, SEO/SEM, Analytics
Company: CalAmp Corp.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
We are CalAmp, a connected intelligence company that gives
people the ability to track, monitor and recover their vital assets
with real-time visibility and insights. Currently, we are seeking a
Digital Marketing Specialist with at least 2 years of experience,
based in Irvine, California. This is an exciting opportunity for
those who align with our core values (Inclusion, Innovation,
Execution, Customer Success) and for those who desire to build,
sell, and/or support connected solutions and services. We proudly
offer the stability and security of an established publicly traded
tech company yet nurture and embody an entrepreneurial spirit. We
give our people excellent compensation packages, an extensive suite
of medical and retirement benefits, a flexible paid time off
policy, accommodating work schedules, an employee stock purchase
plan, continued education assistance & training programs, support
for personal wellness, and company sponsored philanthropic
opportunities. Based in beautiful Irvine, Calfornia we are CalAmp,
the pure-play pioneering leader in the mobile connected economy and
broader Internet of Things (IoT) marketplace. We offer solutions
that provide visibility and traceability of mobile assets, their
passengers and contents anywhere in the world at any moment in
time. In the process, we enable more efficient utilization of
assets and natural resources, assure the safety of precious cargo,
and improve road safety to save lives.
Our Digital Marketing Specialist is a member of Corporate
Marketing working closely with the Digital Marketing team to manage
day-to-day functions across the areas listed below. You will also
work with the entire Corporate Marketing team to execute projects
Marketing Automation & CRM:
- Support CRM and marketing automation efforts within Marketo &
SFDC partnering closely with the Marketing Automation Manager,
Product Marketing and cross-functional team members to deliver on
- Assist in developing analytics reporting dashboard & cadence
for campaigns - conduct share outs to key stakeholders.
- Create wrap-up reports for relevant events and conduct
post-mortems to drive efficiency, effectiveness and excellence in
- Build, implement and monitor Marketo programs, including
campaign setup; email, landing page and form creation; smart list
development; lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup and
optimization; and more.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered
communications at specific points in the lifecycle to drive
engagement and revenue.
- Continually test and optimize - from A/B testing CTAs and
content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows
- Continue to develop the knowledge base for Marketing Automation
- Project manage all SEO/SEM projects from campaign ideation
through optimization including vendor management, coordinating
appropriate paperwork, deliverables and managing timeline. Function
as main point of contact for SEO/SEM vendor.
- SEM: Manage vendor and cross-functional team through campaign
strategy, execution and post launch optimization.
- Oversee ongoing campaign analytics and final wrap up and key
- SEO: Manage and implement on-site optimization of page titles,
page descriptions, URLs, redirects, internal link structures,
sitemaps and more. Manage list of Keywords - conducting periodic
review, analysis, and copy optimization.
- Be the expert in SEO best practices. Work directly with MarTech
and vendors to ensure SEO best practices and technical updates are
properly implemented. Ongoing monitoring of SEO rankings and share
outs on progress.
- Manage analytics tools such as Google Analytics to gather
platform specific, campaign and conversion metrics, ensuring
tracking mechanisms and dashboards are in place and working for all
websites and other digital programs to gain measured results.
Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data.
- Work with Marketing Automation Manager to create the big
picture for analytics - tying together multiple data analytics
sources from Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Oktopost and
- Ongoing management of dashboards such as monthly site
analytics, SEO, SEM and Paid media. Build out new dashboards as
- Social: Assist on social content creation including graphics
and video assets (such as Wibbitz) for various platforms. Help
manage content calendar with PR (i.e. Narrative).
- Site Admin: Assist on site administration duties such as
content updates and bug fixes.
- Other: Assist/Collaborate on digital marketing projects as
- Marketing Automation experience (2-4 years)
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google
- Experience with SEO & SEM
- Marketo experience
- SFDC experience
- Creating analytics dashboards
- Social media content creation for various platforms
- Knowledge of CMS tools such as WordPress
If you are a talented Digital Marketer with expertise in
marketing automation and an interest in the Internet of Things
domain, we want to speak with you. Interviews are occurring this
week and next so apply now if interested.
Keywords: CalAmp Corp., Irvine , Digital Marketing Specialist - Automation, SEO/SEM, Analytics, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!