Site Manager, Security
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever.
This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we
build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what's possible, never
simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old
problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that
are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a
love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern
California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo
Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as
a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Site Manager, Security will deploy and manage Security
services at an assigned Rivian site or sites. The Site Manager,
Security will be responsible for the security of employees and
visitors at the assigned facility and to mitigate Security risks as
it pertains to Rivian, through monitoring, training, and
- Be the leader for the Security function on site and lead a
diverse team of Security personnel
- Manage the daily security operations and execute on security
- Maintain and enhance Site Security operations, procedures and
- Grow and maintain relationships with internal and external
stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for security risks and
- Implement policies and procedures to support the existing and
future Security program.
- Support development and delivery of security awareness
- Drive strategies to ensure compliance with all regulations at
the assigned facility, including Security Codes, and any other
- Conducts Security vulnerability assessments and audits.
- Initiate and oversee the development, implementation,
administration, monitoring and improvement of security/loss
prevention plans, policies, programs, procedures and
- Extensive site Security management experience, with at least 5+
years in the corporate sector and in a management or leadership
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in
- Extensive security industry or related experience, including
people management experience.
- Experience in leading a Security function at large sites, or
- Experience with supply chain and inventory control a plus.
- CFE, CPP, PSP or equivalent certifications are a plus.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint,
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational
needs dictate and be able to travel domestically.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident,
energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender
expression, gender identity, genetic information or
characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic
partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or
any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is
accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability
or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with
Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the
search and application process, please email us at
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our
Candidate Privacy Notice.
Keywords: Rivian, Irvine , Site Manager, Security, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!