Senior Loan Processor - Remote
Company: Guaranteed Rate, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About Guaranteed Rate:
We're Guaranteed Rate, the 5th-largest retail mortgage lender in
the U.S. with more than $73 billion in loans funded in 2020 alone.
We're based on a philosophy that We Grow For Good and that the more
we grow, the more we can help people-and we've been growing
exponentially by partnering with the best real estate agents,
hiring the best people, and offering industry-leading tech, low
rates and the highest level of customer service. Headquartered in
Chicago, our 9,000 employees are in every state across 350 offices.
We know anything is possible as long as you believe. Do you believe
you're a perfect fit? We'd love to hear from you.
What's the Role?
Guaranteed Rate is currently seeking a hard-working, dedicated
Senior Loan Processor (Mortgage Consultant) to join our innovative
and passionate team.
- Work closely with our Loan Officers to ensure a timely and
accurate experience for our clients-from first time home buyers to
refinancers-throughout the entire mortgage process.
- Scheduling and tracking of contingency dates and loan lock
- Gather and verify documentation from borrower and loan officer,
such as financial statements and tax returns
- Run and verify income calculations utilizing Guaranteed Rate's
state of the art technology to ensure the loan meets investor
- Communicate efficiently and proactively with the loan officer
- Utilize Guaranteed Rate's live pipeline tool to manage
workload, communication and time to task metrics
- Review documentation to ensure compliance with RESPA, HUD and
all other governing bodies
- Assess high risk loans for mortgage fraud to ensure adherence
to consumer regulation laws
- Partner with loan officers in resolving problems with files and
- Provide world-class customer service and respectful,
consultative guidance to your clients.
- Must have 5+ years of mortgage processing experience.
- FHA, VA, Conventional and Jumbo loan experience preferred.
- Experience using Fannie Mae's Desktop Underwriter and Freddie
Mac's Loan Prospector.
- Excellent disposition, mindset, communication skills and work
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail while
meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong listening, problem solving skills and out of box
- An inherent love of and desire to serve clients and create
something unique and fantastic.
- A commitment to integrity and customer service.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes
and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race,
sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or
parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other
reason protected by law. #LI-NE1
Keywords: Guaranteed Rate, Inc., Irvine , Senior Loan Processor - Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!