Customer Service Administrator
Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Company is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of
motion and control technologies and systems, providing
precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile,
industrial and aerospace markets.
3rd Shift: 12AM to 8:30AM
Pay Rate: Up to $27/hr
- Responsible for administering customer service accounts of
medium complexity, along with some high complexity mix in order to
achieve division business objectives and to meet customer
performance expectations. There is extensive internal and external
customer communication in this role. Responsible for the direction
and oversight of assigned customer accounts.
- Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the
following: Represents the division as the primary point of contact
for all business dealings of assigned accounts, and works with the
central functional areas of the division to provide premier
- Enters orders/releases for medium and some high complexity
accounts and provide confirmations.
- Reviews terms and conditions of customer orders for compliance
and refers those that are unacceptable to management for
- Receives proposal requests, coordinates pricing review.
- Prepares formal quotations and provides medium levels of quote
follow up with customers and Territory Sales Managers (TSMs).
Responsible for internal coordination of medium and some high
complexity contract review activities.
- Issues ATRs (Authorization to Return), CARs, (Corrective Action
Requests) PARs (Preventive Action Requests), and customer
complaints into the QSI system.
- Communicates all pertinent customer information to appropriate
departments, business units, and/or person(s) in regard to schedule
or business changes. Issues credits and add bills, works with
accounting, TSM and customer to help resolve customer payment
- Assists customers with utilization of Parker Systems (PH
Connect, EDI) with set up and maintenance on basic levels. Assists
in training of customer service representatives as needed.
Researches data and presents information on team improvement
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Irvine , Customer Service Administrator, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!