Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer
Company: The Kemtah Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Client is a global leader in the research, design, integration,
manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control,
hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management,
lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and
other high-technology markets.
WILL LOOK AT ENTRY LEVEL / RECENT GRADUATES
- Generate all product laser programs for two Coherent Laser
- Create (300+) laser programs, integrate data with the Visual
Laser Marking (VLM) software, and create customer part number
templates in VLM.
- Should have familiarity with laser marking requirements of 2D
Data Matrices per MIL-STD-130 and ATA
- Familiarity with the Coherent VLM Software is strongly
- Familiarity with databases and data transfer is preferred.
- Should also be able to read 2D Drawings and create marking
fixture drawings, with a background in
tooling & holding fixture design. Create or modify existing
tooling as required for the Coherent Laser Marking machine.
- Generate 3D Model preferred (CATIA preferred)
Since we have over (300+) product laser programs, the duration
of the work will take approximately 6 months.
- Create programs for the Coherent Laser Marking machine for
(300+) product laser programs using their VLM.
1a. Mark sample parts and have inspection provide First Article
Inspection report (AS9100)
Train our product line ME"s and Technicians/Operators
Integrate the VLM Software with database
- Create a Coherent User Manual
Keywords: The Kemtah Group, Irvine , Manufacturing / Industrial Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!