Dynamics CE Capability Lead - Customer Service
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The Hitachi Solutions Customer Engagement (CE) practice delivers
solutions to its customers within the following Microsoft Dynamics
- Dynamics 365 Sales
- Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Dynamics 365 Field Service
- Dynamics 365 Project Service
Each D365 workload represents a services capability that
requires a comprehensive execution strategy including growth,
delivery, and skills development. A Capability Lead is assigned to
lead each workload.
- Define, document, and communicate strategy for assigned
- Define and communicate capability goals that align with annual
- Monitor capability performance and report on metrics.
- Listen to customer feedback and adjust strategy as needed to
- Identify training needs and Lead Capability Training
- Provide coaching to CE Team Leads on the development of
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop GTM collateral for
- Provide sales support for assigned capability
- Create and grow the community around the related
- Work collaboratively with Microsoft based on the
- Provide biannual training for Regional Sales teams aligned with
- Lead by example and motivate team members to reach their
- Performs other duties or tasks as assigned or require.
- Participates as a member of the CE Practice Leadership
- Maintain a personal utilization of 70%.
- Maintain personal CSAT of 80%.
Keywords: Ignify, Irvine , Dynamics CE Capability Lead - Customer Service, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!