Join our team of over 5,000 employees globally, who provide the
insights through data and next generation technology that help
millions of people find, buy and protect the homes they love. From
the beginning, CoreLogic has been driven by a single purpose - to
innovate and create solutions that solve our clients' toughest
challenges in the housing market. CoreLogic is the trusted source
for property intelligence, with deep knowledge of powerful
economic, social, and environmental forces that promote healthy
housing markets and thriving communities.
We apply that same dedication to creating a diverse and
inclusive work culture that inspires innovation and bold thinking.
A place where individuals can work on small teams, feel valued, and
directly impact the real estate industry. We believe our team
members are the best in the business, and we will continue to
recruit, retain, develop and reward our most important asset - our
The Capture & Proposal Management Team operates in a fast-paced
dynamic environment, working with product and sales teams. The
Proposal Manager will lead Client RFP responses including schedule,
meetings, coordinating and drafting content. The Proposal Manager
must have the ability to manage multiple RFPs simultaneously, have
strong reading/writing skills, attention to detail, and project
management skills in order to be successful in this position.
- The core function of this position is to coordinate, create,
and project manages high-quality, compelling custom proposals in
response to client RFP/RFQ/RFI requests as part of the Capture and
Proposal Management Team.
- Format, review and create content as needed.
- Organize content and ensure that external materials are brand
compliant and approved.
- Facilitate project team calls and provide meeting
- Collaborate with various staff and departments to ensure
requests are completed by targeted due dates.
- Track activities in the CRM System
- Support process improvement and special projects as needed
- Min. of 3-5 years of previous experience with proposal
management and/or proposal coordination (commercial and federal,
state, and local government proposal experience)
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Able to handle sensitive, complex, and confidential information
carefully and discreetly
- Highly detail-oriented
- Computer software skills (MS Word, Visio, PowerPoint,
- Good judgment and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure scenarios and working under
CoreLogic's Diversity Commitment:
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce
and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone's
unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered
work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and
professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits
package. We are better together when we support and recognize our
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability:
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people
available, without regard to race, color, religion, national
origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other
basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains
a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.
Connect with us on social media! Click on the quicklinks below
to find out more about our company and associates.