Customer Communications Manager- Remote
Company: HireRight, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Help us elevate the customer experience at HireRight!
HireRight is seeking an experienced customer communications
manager to lead strategy and execution for our customer messaging
across a variety of platforms. As a key member of the Marketing
Communications team, you will have the opportunity to shape content
consumed by our customers - and empower HireRight colleagues across
a variety of business units to be more informed when they speak to
customers as well.
We're seeking candidates who can plan, create and deliver
relevant, timely messages for our customers across a variety of
platforms while connecting them to the bigger picture -customer
needs, industry issues and our brand story. You'll be responsible
for working with executives and other key stakeholders to
understand and address specific communications needs, craft related
messaging and deliverables, and deliver those messages to
respective audiences through our technology platforms of
This position is fast-paced and deadline-driven, and requires a
leader who can independently develop new ideas, respond with
agility to last-minute changes, establish processes and work within
a global team to address challenges. In this role, you will also
frequently manage "issues of the day" by developing strategies,
involving key stakeholders, and then executing as quickly as
possible, within our best practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage planning, creation, editing, approval, and delivery of
customer communications and other internal communications and
talking points for the HireRight team.
- Collaborate with internal organizations on specific
- Put customers first and actively work to improve their overall
- Build and maintain current knowledge of HireRight's products
- Participate in release planning, product launches, and
organizational readiness meetings and activities.
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and completeness of
- Measure communication program success to ensure goals are being
- Recommend new approaches for customer communication, including
new messaging, new email templates, or strategic changes to
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing communications
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of email automation and customer relationship
management systems a plus (especially Salesforce Pardot, etc.)
- HTML knowledge a plus
- BA or BS in a related field, or equivalent work experience
- 7 years' experience writing for a customer audience in a SaaS
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent
employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
- All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose
profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
Keywords: HireRight, Inc., Irvine , Customer Communications Manager- Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!