Cloud Data Scientist
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Cloud Data Scientist
Be at the forefront in using data to drive sustainable sales and
growth. Find value and uncover hidden insights in data that others
can't to drive efficiency and effectiveness in our sales engine. We
are looking for a Data Scientist who will support our growing Cloud
business, building the framework to track performance and drive
data-driven business decisions that will attain and retain our
partners and grow their accounts.
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and
Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become
the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 59
countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to
strategically expand our global reach with 40 acquisitions since
How do you stand out?
The ideal candidate is adept at working with our global customer
success and sales and marketing teams to find opportunities for
proactive sales engagement. They must have strong experience in
creating models to identify and predict customer behaviors as well
as increase sales efficiency across sales and marketing. He/She
will stay ahead of our performance, predicting future outcomes by
identifying actionable trends and patterns.
- Work with our Global customer success team to prioritize
efforts on our partner accounts that maximize customer retention
(reduce churn), engagement (cross-sell opportunities), and lifetime
- Work with Global sales and marketing to identify emerging
trends and propensity to buy, driving sales productivity and
effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Optimize go-to-market strategies for different
regions/countries, comparing performance and identifying areas of
- Use predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences and
sentiment by quantitatively identifying unmet needs that allow
Ingram Cloud to differentiate our value
- Develop KPIs/Metrics to monitor and analyze performance at
regional/country/product level to maximize profitability, growth
and the lifetime value of our partners
What you bring to the role Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3
years specific experience.
- Ability to make a significant contribution to processes and
- Strong problem-solving skills along with sound business
- They must have strong experience in building and implementing
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques
(clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks,
etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
(regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and
proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python,
SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data
sets/multiple data sources
- Experience with reporting tools (Power BI, etc.) to effectively
communicate actionable insights to stakeholders
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for
coordinating across teams
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and technique
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing and you may not
perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Irvine , Cloud Data Scientist, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!