Area VP of Hospice Sales
Company: Silverado Senior Living
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Silverado. Passion. Possibilities. Purpose.
Silverado associates take pride in knowing the world is a better
place because of what we do, and we feel fortunate to be part of a
family that is unified in this commitment. At Silverado, we hold
nothing more sacred than when a family entrusts us to ensure the
end of their loved one's life is met with compassion, comfort and
Silverado is presently seeking an AVP of Sales to join our
To support Silverado's vision, this role will focus on several
priorities which include:
- Managing and leading hospice sales teams within a geographic
- Strategic sales planning - includes identifying new markets and
developing market and competitive analysis, developing and
implementing highly innovative sales strategies, and creating and
tracking metrics and reporting.
- Managing the recruiting/interviewing process for all hospice
- Ensuring sales activities, quotas, and/or other assigned
responsibilities are being achieved by the hospice sales team.
- Working closely with National Sales Training to onboard,
orient, and provide continuing education to hospice sales
- Ongoing coaching and development of Directors of Business
Development (DBD's) and their respective Liaisons.
- Monitoring and adhering to the sales budget.
- Ensuring compliance with State and Federal regulations as well
as Silverado's policies and mission.
- Keeping top management apprised of sales through verbal and
- Engaging site leaders in developing managed care relationships
and/or other strategic partnerships.
- Managing sales teams to an effective market mix of referral
sources and strategically plan for CAP.
- Working closely with clinical, operations, and sales teams to
ensure goal achievement.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A proven ability to lead, coach, and manage regional sales
- A proven ability to generate new business and maintain
relationships with new and existing accounts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in marketing or related field
- Previous experience with implementing and managing a CRM
- A minimum of three years of sales management experience in
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, negotiating, and time
- Special consideration will be given to candidates with prior
hospital sales management experience and/or established
relationships with health plans, hospitals, medical groups and
other managed care entities.
- The willingness and ability to travel approximately 50% of
- A valid driver's license.
Still mulling it over? Silverado is certified as a Great Place
to Work and is ranked #6 on the FORTUNE Top 50 Best Workplaces for
Aging Services list. Learn more about why we're a Great Place to
Work HERE. Read up on our benefits offerings HERE. Fall in love
with Silverado HERE. If, after all this, you still aren't
interested, then we are not the right fit for you, and that's
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment
with Silverado are contingent upon a satisfactory background check
as well as drug screening, a physical and TB and COVID-19 testing
(if required for the position). Silverado also uses E-Verify to
confirm work authorization with both the Social Security
Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Keywords: Silverado Senior Living, Irvine , Area VP of Hospice Sales, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!