To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer
Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry
are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales,
service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers
in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize
companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust,
Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology
more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater
opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to
great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best
Companies to Work For" 2020 - 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest.
And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They
are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an
impact now instead of later. Doing something that's so much bigger
than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and
discover a future of new opportunities.
- Business Development Representative
- Territory is aligned by local geography, segment and
- Generating new business pipeline through prospecting outbound
- Gaining interest through outbound cold calling
- Speaking to the Customer 360 Platform across a set of existing
Salesforce customers and breaking into net new logos in your
They do this by...
- Partnering closely with Account Executives to identify and
source net new pipeline that leads to closed revenue and quota
- Discovering business initiatives and acting as their internal
- Building a point of view on how to help qualify customers
- Speaking to value and return on investment vs. technical
- Building credibility and trust with internal and external
- Learning how to anticipate and prepare for objections
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an
ever-growing sales organization
- Managing a high volume of accounts with a strategy on
prioritization of your accounts and time
- Researching and understanding various lines of business and
- Average years of experience required - 2 years of professional
- Experience prospecting and cold calling into a large list of
accounts that are a hybrid of net new and install
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in
Our investment in you
World class enablement and on-demand training - check out
Trailhead.com for a sneak peek!
- Sandler Sales Training
- Week-long product bootcamp
- Fast Ramp mentorship program
- Weekly 1:1 coaching with your leadership
Clear path to promotion with accelerated leadership development
Exposure to executive thought leaders with a passion for living
Have you heard of our 1:1:1 model, focused on giving back to the
community? The successes in giving back have helped us and our
Trailblazer community become a leader in philanthropy, culture, and
innovation. We are one of the World's Most Innovative Companies,
according to Forbes, we are #1 in PEOPLE's Top 50 Companies that
Care, and are on on Fortune's Change the World list. Values create
value. Our values helped drive our revenue number to $13.28 billion
dollars in FY19.
We have a public-facing website that explains our various
- Health Benefits
- Financial Benefits and perks
- Time off & leave policies
- Parental benefits
- Perks and discounts
More details about our company benefits can be found at the
following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open
positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to
improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to
drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed
to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive
programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource
groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at
Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or
identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran
status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do
not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party
agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with
Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.