Company: Tri Pointe Homes
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Are you interested in joining a company culture where
accountability, top performance and teamwork are valued and
rewarded? A company that was most recently named one of the Best
Places to Work in Orange County by the Orange County Business
Journal from 2016-2019.
Tri Pointe Homes is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic
individual to join our talented group as a Salesforce
- This is a Remote position*
The Salesforce Developer serves as the primary technical
architect and developer for the Tri Pointe Homes Salesforce CRM
application. They are responsible for working with Information
Technology leadership, the Salesforce Application team, 3rd party
developers, and end users to advise, implement, and maintain best
practices in security, performance, and technical design. The
Developer will review and create architecture and development plans
for projects related to the Salesforce application. The Developer
will also serve as an escalation point in the support of the
application to users and customers.
The Salesforce Developer must have experience in Apex,
VisualForce, Lightning Web Components, and web development
technologies, as well as interpersonal skills for working with end
users, 3rd parties, and leadership. These skills will be leveraged
in working on system roadmaps, projects, incidents, and support.
The Salesforce Developer will work with the Salesforce Applications
team to turn business requirements into a functional application
design that is documented, encompassing industry-standard best
practices for security, performance, and design.
- Create, design and review detailed architecture and development
plans for Salesforce projects and integrations to ensure security,
performance, development, and design best practices are maintained.
This includes making sure that solutions are scalable, reliable,
and provide a best-in-class experience for users and
- Provide guidance and oversight in the area's security, design,
development, and performance standards for the Salesforce platform
with internal teams and 3rdparty vendors. This includes a plan for
a business continuity and disaster recovery plan.
- Partner with Application Manager and Director of Customer
Solutions to review, audit, select, and maintain 3rdparty vendors
and technology solutions for the Salesforce platform.
- Work closely with the Salesforce Application team and other
internal teams as an internal technical consultant/SME for
projects. Provide oversight and guidance on declarative
development, integrations, and data management projects.
- Coordinate deployment of projects and enhancements, ensuring
that the platform remains stable and customer impact is
- Communicate and resolve project blockers and system issues with
urgency to minimize end user and customer impact.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Management or Computer Science
is required, other advanced degrees or credentials are
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on engineering experience on the
Salesforce/Force.com platform including SOQL, Apex, and
- Salesforce Developer certification preferred.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development
life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operational
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce Sales cloud, Service
cloud, and CPQ applications.
- Proven track record of designing and implementing security,
performance, development, and design best practices.
- Experience with documenting and reviewing functional
requirements and design specifications for systems
- In-depth working knowledge of information security best
practices, specifically relating to the Salesforce platform and
industry standard APIs.
- Committed to continuous process improvement - identifies
improvement opportunities, makes recommendations, and drives
implementation of solutions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a dynamic, high-energy
- Proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving
- Proficient in standard business software, including Outlook,
Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in creating data flow and architecture
- Passionate about business being done right - results are timely
- Works effectively in a collaborative environment with project
team peers, leadership, and end-users.
- Effective at influencing leadership to make merit-based
decisions that enable positive change.
At Tri Pointe Homes, we are intentional about fostering an
environment where you, and all individuals, are encouraged to be
their authentic selves. We embrace individuality and strive to be
consciously inclusive of different backgrounds, experiences, and
perspectives in every aspect of our business. We believe our
company's strength relies on the diversity of the team and the
unique, innovative ideas everyone contributes.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we make
employment decisions based on merit and qualifications and are
committed to providing equal opportunities for all applicants and
employees without regard to their race, color, creed, religion,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran
status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable federal, state or local laws.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known
physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a
disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship
on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such
assistance to apply for an open position or to participate in an
interview, please let us know.
This position is located at 19540 Jamboree Rd, Suite 300,
Irvine, CA. View the Google Map in full screen.
Keywords: Tri Pointe Homes, Irvine , Salesforce Developer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!