Security Administrator II
Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Security Administrator performs a variety of technical and
non-technical functions. This position has direct contact with a
variety of company employees.
- In coordination with the Information Security Officer, provide
incident response to security incidents and events in order to
protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property,
regulated data and the company's reputation.
- Assist the Information Security Officer with the implementation
and monitoring of the enterprise information security program to
ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of
- Develop and maintain information security training and
awareness aligned to the Bank's security policies, standards and
- Supports team members on escalations of incidents by providing
subject matter expertise and guidance during security events.
- Responsible for the management of security and vulnerability
- In coordination with the Information Security Officer, monitor
the external threat environment for emerging threats and advise on
the appropriate courses of action.
- Assist the Information Security Officer by providing Cyber risk
guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and
recommendation of technical controls.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in an IT Security Analyst,
Administrator, or Engineer position.
- Must possess at least 4+ years of experience with Cisco
Enterprise Devices, Microsoft Enterprise Systems, Vulnerability
Management Systems, and Vulnerability Remediation Systems.
- Must have advanced knowledge of NIST framework, COBIT, or FFIEC
- Security+, GSEC, or CISSP certifications.
- Experience in Regional Banking IT services is a definite
Can work from any of our following locations
Irvine CA, Denver CO, Los Angeles CA, Dallas TX or San Diego
This position starts at $47/hr - $57/hr. A discretionary bonus
may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to
a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on
the position offered. For more information regarding our benefits,
please visit https://www.ppbi.com/careers.html
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Irvine , Security Administrator II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!