Software Developer Manager
Company: Amazon Lab126
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you want to develop software for leading edge, next
generation mobile and entertainment devices? Do you want to pioneer
new business models to drive app and game development? Do you take
pride in making framework/ platform that has wide impact?
We're an innovative and growing part of Amazon's team in Irvine,
CA. We are passionate about building the future of app and game
experiences and highly-scalable, distributed systems to support
We're looking for an engineering leader to help us execute on
our vision. You will lead and help drive the technical
decision-making process and develop innovative products and
processes for our team and our customers.
As an innovator in this role, you will:
- Build and manage a team of software engineers to deliver
awesome products and experiences to our customers.
- Help drive the architecture and technology choices that enable
a world-class user experience.
- Make a big, visible impact to millions of users.
- Continuously deliver rapid and consistent software and
- Solve difficult challenges using your expertise.
- Thrive on taking ownership and doing whatever it takes to
- Use data as a guiding light to make decisions and validate
- Hire and develop top performing engineers
- Establish a solid project framework and excellent development
- Be a champion for the user: Insist on the highest standards,
create functional and engaging features, and ensure their needs
always come first
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 7+ years relevant work experience in software engineering
- 3+ years people management experience
- Proficiency in more than one modern programming language such
as Java (preferred), Android, Objective C, Swift, C++, C#, R
- Experience in building and operating extremely high volume and
highly-scalable web services
- Experience in building Big Data Systems
- Experience working with Global teams
- Experience mentoring other software engineers Masters Degree in
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool
for the right job
- Experience taking a lead role in building complex software
systems that have been successfully delivered
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full
software development life cycle, including Agile methodologies,
coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build
processes, testing, and operations
- Experience managing global teams
We offer excellent pay and generous stock plans, great benefits
including medical, dental, vision, 401k with matching, and more.
Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women /
Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /
Keywords: Amazon Lab126, Irvine , Software Developer Manager, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!