Enterprise Sales Executive- Remote
Company: HireRight, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position reports to Manager/Supervisor of Sales. The Sales
Executive is responsible for selling HireRight's on demand
employment screening solutions and services to small and medium
sized clients. The sales executive is an inside sales position and
will be responsible for following up on leads in a timely manner,
learning about potential customer needs, and consulting with
potential customers on the HireRight products and solutions would
meet their needs. This position is also responsible for working
collaboratively with internal customers and resources and
demonstrating a high level of professionalism and service in all
communications and actions.
- Convert qualified leads with decision makers within the small
- Recognize opportunities for revenue growth; offer solution
based solutions; obtain customer commitment; facilitate delivery of
- Increase the pipeline for assigned geography
- High School diploma or GED required
- Preferred- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Entry level for more complex support and administrative
- Applies generally straightforward methods or procedures.
- Requires good knowledge, experience, and skill of standardized
rules, procedures or operations on a variety of activities
requiring training and experience.
- Is expected to work through typical or moderately complex
problems but may require occasional guidance or direction.
- May require specialized skills in administrative or technical
- 1-3 years customer service, telemarketing, mortgage, insurance
claims, account management and/or vendor relations experience
- Proven track record of achievement, preferably in a sales
In exchange for your expertise, HireRight offers an excellent
employee benefit package which includes:
- Paid Life/AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Generous Paid time off
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Generous Referral Program
- Employee Discounts and Rewards
- And much more!
- All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose
profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this
HireRight, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Veterans / Disabilities
Keywords: HireRight, Inc., Irvine , Enterprise Sales Executive- Remote, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!