Instrumentation Laboratory Associate (24996)
Company: Certified Laboratories
Posted on: June 7, 2021
The Instrumentation Laboratory Associate conducts analysis
testing by using advanced Instruments.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS: Performs all analysis in a timely
fashion maintaining a high level of quality.
- Performs preliminary sample preparation.
- Actively participates in Quality Control tests on proficiency
- Participates in relevant ISO QA/QC activities and maintain
- Participates in analytical work in other areas of the
Instrumentation Department, such as instrument set up for HPLC, GC,
ICP, IC and LCMSMS.
- Submit accurate and timely report results on completed
- Using digestion and extraction techniques, prepares extracts
for further analysis.
- Provides routine care and maintenance for instruments. This
includes washing glassware, refrigerators and equipment.
- Maintains a clean laboratory environment.
- Maintains ISO QA/QC system records related to analytical work
and instrument maintenance.
- Identifies results that require further investigation or
discussion with Department Manager/Supervisor.
- Plans and performs work so as to meet deadlines and expected
- Learns new techniques and technologies as appropriate.
- Stay up-to-date on new regulations and current events regarding
- Participates in work in other areas of the Instrumentation
Department, such as Gas Chromatography and Liquid
- Works effectively with other members of the department and with
- BS degree in Chemistry and appropriate industry specific
- Good conceptual basis in analytical chemistry with proven
ability to perform basic chemistry techniques.
- Excellent organizational skills - ability to use your time,
energy, resources, etc. in an effective manner.
- Time management - one's own time and the time of others.
- Training - teaching and guiding others how to complete a
process from beginning to end.
- Strong relevant quantitative skills.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Good communication skills - speaking, reading, writing and
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to distinguish colors.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
KEY POSITION COMPETENCIES TO BE MEASURED:
- Attention to detail
- Team Player
Keywords: Certified Laboratories, Irvine , Instrumentation Laboratory Associate (24996), Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!