Talent Acquisition Partner
Company: In-N-Out Burger - Corporate
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Come join our family at In-N-Out Burger!
We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Talent
Acquisition Partner based in our Irvine, CA location. The Talent
Acquisition Partner will report to the Talent Acquisition
Supervisor of the Human Resources Department. This position will
partner with managers, associates and applicants to provide an
exceptional recruitment experience.
- Full-cycle recruiting on a variety of store positions,
including partnering with store managers to learn job requirements,
sourcing, generating passive candidates, interviewing, and
- Support restaurant managers in staffing including strategizing
to improve their staffing levels.
- Work with Store, Division and Regional Managers to assist them
in meeting their staffing needs and managing their recruitment
- Coordinate hiring for new store openings, including developing
the hiring strategy, scheduling interviews, and conducting
- Create and post digital job advertisements on employment
website, job boards and social media sites.
- Order physical job advertisements including flyers, banners and
- Source applicants from the application tracking system (ATS),
LinkedIn and other job boards.
- Schedule and conduct phone, video and or in-person
- Ensure applicant testing, references, drug screening, physical,
background and education checks are administered and results are
communicated to managers.
- Register and coordinate career fairs for restaurant
- Partner with organizations and schools to advertise job
- Analyze staffing metrics and communicate metrics and staffing
activity with managers, Operations and Human Resources.
- Conducting community visits and distributing recruitment
- Participating in job fairs and hiring events.
- Partner with Compensation and Payroll to create and process
- Conduct new hire onboarding and advise managers on orientation
- Assist with staffing related projects.
Work Schedule + Benefits
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Business and or Human
- Minimum three (3) years of store and or staffing firm
experience including passive candidate generation and full life
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches,
projects and customer relationships
- Must have experience with building and utilizing a variety of
sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet
- Must be able to execute recruiting strategy, candidate
management, diversity sourcing, and interview process
- ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing
- MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to
proactively network and establish effective working
- Excellent customer service skills ensuring a positive and
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
ABOUT In-N-Out Burger
In-N-Out Burger was founded in 1948 by Harry and Esther Snyder
in Baldwin Park, California, and remains privately owned and
operated. Under the direction of the Snyder family, the company has
opened restaurants throughout California, Nevada, Arizona, Utah,
Texas, Oregon and Colorado. In-N-Out Burger's menu has remained the
same since 1948, and we have maintained a simple philosophy - serve
only the highest quality product, prepare it in a clean and
sparkling environment, and serve it in a warm and friendly manner.
We have built a reputation for fresh, made-to-order foods prepared
and served by friendly, well trained Associates.
In-N-Out Burger offers a competitive salary and comprehensive
benefit package. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice.
Should there be a need, In-N-Out Burger will provide a reasonable
accommodation to complete the interview process upon request.
Equal Opportunity Employer by Choice
Keywords: In-N-Out Burger - Corporate, Irvine , Talent Acquisition Partner, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!