Talent Acquisition Contractor [6 Month Contract]
Company: Karma Automotive
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Southern California-based Karma is more than just a car company.
Although we are best known as a creator of soul-stirring luxury
electric vehicles, Karma has emerged as a high-tech incubator
offering innovators a perfect platform to prove their emerging
technologies. Every Revero is designed at our Headquarters in
Irvine and created with great individual care and world-class
craftsmanship at the Karma Innovation and Customization Center in
Moreno Valley, CA.
Partnering closely with an in-house recruitment team, the Talent
Acquisition Contractor will administers company staffing and
recruitment programs that are focused on sourcing, screening and
evaluating candidates to fill positions that enable the company to
meet near and long-term business objectives. This contract is
expected to last a minimum of 6 months with a very good chance to
extend or possibly convert to RFT depending on business needs and
if mutually agreed upon. Can be remote but prefer CA presence.
- Works closely with managers within assigned client groups to
document requirements for positions and develops and executes
search and source strategies to develop candidates for
consideration, review and selection.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify,
pipeline, and source qualified candidates.
- Provide complete, accurate, timely and inspiring information to
candidates about the company and position to ensure a great
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills,
experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Maintain data integrity in ATS system at all times and assist
in reporting requests, as needed.
- In partnership with hiring managers and other decision makers,
participates in the selection process and assumes a lead role in
developing and negotiating the employment offer.
- Coaches and counsels management on legally compliant and
effective selection criteria and methodologies and assists the
company in selecting people who fit and succeed in our
- Drive the recruitment process by setting clear expectations and
delivering on commitments with a sense of urgency to the business
as well as internal and external candidates.
- May assist in other TA related projects/activities (virtual job
fairs, management training, etc.) as needed.
- BA degree in Human Resources or other related discipline; PHR,
SPHR, or graduate degree preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of prior relevant experience for both
technical and non-technical positions, preferably in a technology,
manufacturing, or automotive industry organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, especially as
it relates to presenting and selling the company to candidates
during the candidate review and selection process.
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting components including,
but not limited to: sourcing qualifying candidates, networking,
assessing candidates, job analysis, wage and salary trends and
- Self-starter who can quickly understand and communicate company
objectives; develop effective working relationships with client
groups and present well-qualified candidates to them for review and
- Able to understand job-specific requirements and related style
and interpersonal characteristics in order to match candidates with
- Work well within a team dynamic and collaborate with others to
- Strong, demonstrated expertise with applicant tracking systems
and web-based sourcing and advertising tools.
- Ability to work proactively and independently with a sense of
urgency while multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent customer service skills as well as ability to
maintain high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Basic knowledge of Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001:2015)
and Environmental Management Systems (ISO 14001:2015), as
NO 3rd Parties, Principals Only, Please
Come and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career!
Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including
medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays
and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions.
Relocation assistance may be available.
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity (EEO)
employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender
identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status,
pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national
origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic
information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and
group protected by applicable law. Karma Automotive LLC complies
with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to
all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability.
Keywords: Karma Automotive, Irvine , Talent Acquisition Contractor [6 Month Contract], Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!