Sr. Engineer, Software Development
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and
Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become
the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 59
countries and more than 35,000 associates.
Join our highly motivated and talented team and play an integral
role in building a state-of-the-art warehouse management system for
Ingram Micro warehouses across the globe.
Responsible for designing and solving complex technical issues
related to the resolution of business problems and opportunities.
Designs, develops, implements, and maintains major and/or mission
critical applications. Evaluates, recommends, and implements new
technology. Accepts individual responsibilities and meets
commitments while delivering value to application solutions and
customer/user requests. The ideal candidate will have experience of
design and development of complex software applications with strong
background in .Net, C#, SQL Server etc.
- Works with business/operations team and/or business analysts to
understand requirements and how they affect the system.
- Create technical design/solution to match the
- Write code in .Net platform primarily using C#, ASP.Net,
Angular JS etc.
- Write stored procedures in SQL Server.
- Review code and ensure coding standards are met.
- Work with other development teams for application
- Work with other development teams across the globe and align
development tasks with them.
- Provide status in a timely manner and stay on top of all
- Understand and implement best practices.
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related
Science and Math discipline, or equivalent combination of education
and job-related experience.
- 7+ years of experience in .Net including C#, ASP.Net,
- SQL server or Oracle experience including writing of stored
- Ability to document detailed technical specifications and
formal knowledge of several design artifacts such as class
- Experience working with offshore teams, reviewing work
- Ability to build wireframes, prototypes or mockups.
- Strong communication (i.e., written and verbal) and
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision.
- Please be prepared to provide three current work references and
pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Irvine , Sr. Engineer, Software Development, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!