Quality Engineering Lead
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Quality Engineering Lead
What We Need
Kareo is looking for a hands-on experienced Quality Engineering
Lead to work on a brand new high growth FinTech team to solve
real-world problems for healthcare providers around the country.
Using your deep technical expertise and quality-driven thought
leadership, you will architect and build quality frameworks and
processes that enable the team to move faster and at a high bar of
quality. If you like solving tough problems in new ways, being part
of a new, fun and highly talented team, and are tenacious, we would
like to hear from you.
Your Area of Focus
- Hands-on coding of test automation frameworks, including API,
UI, and Integration test layers
- Hands-on manual testing for workflows that have low ROI for
- Automate repetitive testing operations
- Create and manage test suites
- Design quality plans for feature releases
- Self-manage work using tools like JIRA
- Partner with the other engineers on the team to deliver the
best quality outcomes
- Working with CICD to plugin test automation and the code
Your Professional Qualifications
- 5+ years of hands-on quality engineering and testing
- Past success in building and scaling test automation
- Expert in Python, Java or a similar language for coding test
- Experience working in a dynamic and agile team environment
- Passionate - Be Passionately Driven: We take pride in our work,
inspire others to excel, and are dedicated to solving tough
problems in healthcare. We hold ourselves to the highest standards.
And we work with urgency because what we do matters.
- Customer-Focused - Dedicated to Customer Success: Helping our
customers succeed directs every action we take. We're committed to
helping their practices run smoother so their patients can thrive.
We are solution-oriented and aligned with their needs.
- Collaborative - Together We're Better: Great teams are
collaborative, selfless, hardworking, and dedicated. We are willing
to do what it takes to get the job done so we can accomplish more
- Growing - Constant Growth: We strive to have a growth mindset
in all we do. We reject the status quo. We take a unique approach
and make every effort to bring clarity to a needlessly complex
industry. We are creative problem solvers that believe in making
Kareo is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be
considered for employment without attention to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Kareo, Irvine , Quality Engineering Lead, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!