Senior Software Engineer
Posted on: June 7, 2021
We are seeking a driven and innovative Senior Software Engineer
to join our Compliance applications team and help us build and
maintain solutions that grow our Health division. As a Senior
Software Engineer you will be challenged to work with a team in
building, designing and supporting applications that monitor the
sale of products regulated by law and policy. You will have the
opportunity to work with high volume applications relied on by some
of the largest retailers and health systems in the nation.
You are someone who is passionate about dynamic HTML and
You are someone who will contribute to the team's success by
completing tasks assigned on time, helping others when needed and
asking for help when needed.
You are someone who demonstrates the ability to communicate with
both technical and non-technical professionals in an accurate and
You are someone who can identify missing requirements and
roadblocks to task completion and is able to gather what is needed
to complete team tasks.
You are someone who is willing and able to share skills in areas
of strength and comfortable working with others or doing research
into new technologies in order to complete team objectives in areas
where you may lack experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field
- OR Bachelor's Degree in any field and equivalent
Skills and Experience Required
- 6+ Years total software development experience.
- 4 of those most recent years with a strong demonstrated ability
ideally with VUE.js.
- 2 of those years with a strong demonstrated ability to design,
develop maintain solutions using Java.
- Experience developing in HTML, CSS, jQuery and XML
- Experience developing for a high-volume of throughput.
- Experience with Python, especially in AWS Services.
- Willingness to explore multiple technologies at once including
but not limited to Java, Ruby, Python, Perl and various AWS
Nice to Have
- Experience with J2EE, Payara/Glassfish, EJBs, JPA.
- Experience with Server-Side SOAP Web Services.
- Experience with Relational Databases
Responsibilities Will Include
- Participation in code reviews with peers.
- Participation in a Scrum workflow.
- Completion of tasks as assigned within a sprint.
- Gathering requirements or outside help in order to estimate
tasks in order to size them for completion during a sprint.
- Must work with QA to prove requirements have been met.
- Work with team to improve processes and procedures.
- Work with team to make sure that 24/7 support coverage is
available for On Call Rotation in areas of primary
- Some travel may be involved for both training and customer
- The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the
general nature and level of work performed by employees within this
classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
Keywords: Appriss, Irvine , Senior Software Engineer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!