SCHEDULE: Mon - Fri, traditional EST or PST hours
Invitae is dedicated to bringing comprehensive genetic
information into mainstream medicine to improve healthcare for
billions of people. Our team is driven to make a difference for the
patients we serve. We are leading the transformation of the
genetics industry, by making clinical-grade genetic information
affordable and accessible to guide health decisions across all
stages of life.
Our team is expanding rapidly and we're looking for people who
are passionate about helping improve healthcare to join us.
Invitae is expanding our Billing team in the Orange County area!
This team is responsible for maximizing revenue for the company.
This team interacts with health insurers to secure coverage and
reimbursement for our patients. As an operational team, we are
constantly looking for ways to improve processes and workflows,
while maintaining and improving revenue. The result of our work is
an innovative, flexible, highly scalable billing operations in a
collaborative, fast-paced team environment.
We are seeking to add a Billing Phone Specialist to our team.
This individual will be on the front-lines responding to a variety
of clinician and patient billing related inquiries. The individual
will be expected to work cross-functionally across many departments
(sales, operations, billing, and lab teams) to serve our patient
and client needs.
What you'll do:
- Be well-versed in all Invitae processes and policies to respond
clearly to high volume billing phone and e-mail inquiries
- Identify issues and suggest potential improvements
- Collaborate with your team and to develop best practices to
ensure we are providing the best service and experience to all
- Participate in projects that extend beyond your day to day to
stretch you to think outside the box
What you bring:
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational
- Outstanding phone communication skills and ability to complete
a high volume of calls
- Have high energy, be a self-starter, great teammate and ready
to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Possess a strong work ethic and commitment to improving
- Be flexible and adaptable with a drive to go above and
- Enjoys problem-solving in a dynamic, fast paced, team-based and
rapidly changing environment
- Can support PST or EST hours
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year experience working in a client-facing role in a work
setting that is heavily customer focused or 2+ years of work
experience post college
- Experience using Google Apps, Mac OS X, and CRM applications
- Bilingual a plus
By joining Invitae, you'll work alongside some of the world's
experts in genetics and healthcare at the forefront of genetic
medicine. We've created a culture that empowers our teams and our
teammates to have the biggest impact and to explore their interests
and capabilities. We prize freedom with accountability and offer
significant flexibility, along with excellent benefits and
competitive compensation in a fast-growing organization.
At Invitae, we value diversity and provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
status. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.