Senior Solution Architect
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Senior Modern Applications Solution Architects lead client
engagements from definition through delivery. You will collaborate
with customers to scope the engagement, define requirements, turn
those requirements into application design and architecture, create
a delivery plan, and manage a team of developers and quality
assurance engineers in delivering high quality applications.
Hitachi Solutions practices hands on leadership, so our
Architect and Delivery leaders will be equally at home leading
teams and writing software.
- Experience in one or more of:
- Single Page Application Development (e.g. Angular, React,
- Mobile Application Development
- Microsoft Azure
- Microservices Architecture
- IoT (Internet of Things) development
- .Net (C# preferred)
- One or more unit testing (examples: MS Test, NUnit) and mocking
frameworks (examples: RhinoMocks, Moq, NSubstitute)
- One or more Dependency Injection frameworks (Unity, Castle
Windsor, SimpleInjector, NInject)
- In depth knowledge of SQL Server/TSQL or other database
technology but does not need to be an administrator.
- Application security
- At least one Microsoft Certification in a relevant discipline
or able to obtain one within your first year (We will cover costs
associated with obtaining and maintaining certification.)
Keywords: Ignify, Irvine , Senior Solution Architect, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!