Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a
fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and
device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop
innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend
and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life.
These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable"
problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking
the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 25
years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Supply Chain and Strategic Commodity Manager will develop,
oversee and implement initiatives per the direction of executive
staff to support Masimo's strategic vision. (S)he will provide
strategic input into the development and execution of projects to
enhance the company's operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and manage strategic parts of category sourcing.
- Develop long term commodity group execution strategy.
- Develop and monitor supply chain analytics dashboard
- Continually optimize supply chain with respect to price,
inventory, supply continuity, terms and conditions;
- Ensure adherence to internal standards and practices;
- Identify means to improve efficiencies/speed of routine work;
lead efforts to implement change;
- Provides strategic leadership
- Monitors on-going project(s) status.
- Develops and deploys training materials, as needed, to support
- 8-10 years of experience in working in Operations and supply
- Experience with complex Supply Chain operations in electronics,
plastics, wire & cable harness and components.
- Detailed understanding of operations, in a global medical
device manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical, technical, communication and problem solving
- Must have the ability to filter the inputs to develop a
cohesive understanding and propose a solution(s) for team
- Must be able to multi-task and drive multiple priorities
forward at the same time.
- Must have strong critical thinking and problem solving
- Must be able to partner effectively on cross-functional
projects and use leadership skills to achieve acceptable
concessions to keep a project(s) on schedule.
- Must be able to articulate the impact of a project
- Must have experience with software applications, especially
Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint.
Bachelor's degree required Supply Chain, Industrial or
Mechanical Engineering. Master's degree preferred.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It
requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a
computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May
stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in
the facilities. Some local travel is necessary, so the ability to
operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver's license is
The physical demands of the position described herein are
essential functions of the job and employees must be able to
successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable
accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or
perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the
job described .
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive
compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3
weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision
plans and much more!
Masimo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual
orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by
applicable federal, state or local law.
- NO AGENCIES PLEASE* Thank you!