Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced
technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these
goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do
things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork,
rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our
business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing
patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable
healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient
outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and
manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering,
and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx and
MedWise, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and
other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service,
utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our
32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for
every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service
models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
The Multimedia Specialist supports the development, production,
and distribution of creative media for the Pharmacist-Provider
Business Unit of Tabula Rasa HealthCare. Many types of media
production are within scope of the TRHC Multimedia Specialist,
including video recording and editing, audio capture and treatment,
graphic design, and more.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Execute end-to-end video and audio production to support TRHC
o Record, edit, and distribute video content for all assets of
marketing including social media, email, web, education, training,
o Package and distribute captured video and audio through
professional editing generated through Adobe Premiere and other
o Create motion graphics and animation to enhance video projects
through programs such as Adobe After Effects and other programs
- Operate video and audio recording equipment for the capture of
o Provided equipment includes:
Canon 5D Mark IV
Rokinon Cine Lens Kit
Zoom H5 Recorder
Rode Shotgun Mic
Senheiser Handheld Mic
Dracast Daylight Panels
KinoFlo Daylight Banks
- Produce creative programming for TRHC, including a recurring
o Execute all aspects of creative programming for the Podcast,
such as the approval of topics, scheduling of stakeholders, and
recording and editing of audio
o Support the hosting of final content through Wistia, Vimeo,
YouTube, and other hosting platforms
o Perform analysis of viewership and engagement tactics
- Support business intelligence reports for the marketing
o Collaborate with team members on a weekly report for all
o Measure and track all media analytics including video views,
video engagement, and podcast downloads across all TRHC business
o Work with Associate Director of Marketing on setting realistic
and challenging performance indicators to measure success
o Continue to test and improve content based off data
- Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and
education levels and establish cooperative working relationships
with all coworkers.
- Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult
with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that
considers the impact and consequences of one's actions or
- Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the
use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence
- Identify and respond to current and future clients' needs;
provide excellent client service.
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple
perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find
creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential
processes to solve problems.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely
- Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up
with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or commitments have
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company's core business
objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient
health in America.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical
- Experience resolving issues that do not have clear
- Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem
solving, and technical skills.
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
- Excellent attendance
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 5+ years of experience in a multimedia production role
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite, including Adobe Premiere,
After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, and more
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage
content calendars and workflows
- Creativity and the ability to develop original content
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
- Work in Company's office located in Irvine, California.
- Must work in office: Monday - Friday.
- Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events may be
- In-person, single-person video production is required
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age,
disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information,
military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual
orientation, protected financial status or other classification
protected by applicable law.
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- Job Start Date Monday, June 21, 2021