Sr. Manager, Product Management - Global eCommerce
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Do you want to help drive innovations in a unique, global
eCommerce space that serves 60+ million visits and generates over
$5B in annual revenue across 30 countries? Do you want to be part
of a high-performance team in the world's largest technology
distributor? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use
every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and
Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we
have become the world's largest technology distributor with
operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This position is in the Irvine, California corporate
headquarters and has the opportunity for hybrid work with up to
three days remote per week. We may also consider the possibility of
this role being performed remotely, for those outside the
The Ingram Global eCommerce team is looking for a Sr. Manager,
Product Management to drive the customer experience initiatives for
its online products. We are looking for a smart and innovative
product leader who is self-sufficient and thrives in ambiguity, has
experience in setting ecommerce strategies and roadmaps, and can
drive results across business and technical teams. This role shapes
efforts that drive revenue growth, internal efficiencies, and
customer satisfaction - in short you move multiple needles!
The position involves regular communication with Senior
Management across business, digital strategy, and technology,
therefore, executive presentation skills are essential for this
opportunity. We are also looking for strong analytical skills to
extract the prioritization of roadmaps and business cases. As a
product leader, you must be able to see the vision, set a path to
get there, and lead and influence others to achieve our goals.
The Sr. Manager, Product Management will be responsible for a
team of Global Product Managers and the eCommerce experience on the
back end of the funnel, from quoting, checkout, order status and
tracking, and through to reverse logistics. People management and
leadership skills are essential for the successes of the role. Team
building, Cross Functional Collaboration, Accountability, Ownership
and Defining Success Criteria's are some of the key qualities
required for this position.
The ideal candidate will be strong in the following areas:
- Product Management and development, working together with
business, and technology teams to design, develop, or enhance
existing models and customer experience.
- Strong advocate for internal and external customers and is able
to convert their needs into prioritized roadmaps
- Business management, including creating strategy across product
portfolio, roadmaps, and managing its respective budget/s.
- Understanding of Global organization and its associated
business units, with a lens towards common-sizing and solution
- Product knowledge of API's, 3rdParty Systems, Legacy Systems
(SAP) and integration with modern day SaaS solutions.
- Collaboration with development teams to define scope and
processes in Agile Framework.
- Meet with customers, partners, peers and stakeholders to
understand requirements, define the scope of work, and build
roadmaps aligned with the vision of the digital strategy
- Analyze macro-economic trends, perform competitive analysis,
size-up internal capabilities, and build business cases to support
the portfolio of initiatives.
- Hire, retain and grow Product Managers, nurturing the existing
skillset and raising the bar for higher standards.
- Help to build a strong product culture within the
- Collaborate with the respective engineering / development
partners to assist in designing the best product in terms of
- Contribute to long-term product roadmap and strategy.
What you bring to the role:
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related
- 8+ years of relevant product management experience - with at
least 3 years of people management experience, preferably
experience managing through direct report managers.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp new technology, and
- Ability to interact with Engineers and Designers on technical
topics to identify best possible decisions.
- Ability to define, track and act upon KPIs
- Outstanding communication skills: written, and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with product
management, business strategy, technology strategy, and roadmap
planning and scenario analysis.
- Preferred: an MBA (or equivalent) from a top-tier institution,
or equivalent business experience.
- This position will have occasion travel, including
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Irvine , Sr. Manager, Product Management - Global eCommerce, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!