Company: Terran Orbital Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Tyvak Nano-Satellite Systems Inc., a Terran Orbital company, is
seeking a motivated and experienced Accountant II for our Irvine,
CA location. Tyvak is a leading worldwide provider of nanosatellite
and microsatellite vehicles, services, and solutions to Commercial
and Government customers. As an Accountant II, incumbent will
complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing,
verifying, and reconciling transactions. This includes assisting in
month-end close related activities and other tasks to support
effective and efficient operations of the Accounting department
within Terran Orbital corporation, including Tyvak Nano-Satellites
Systems, Inc and PredaSAR Corporation.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving,
processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Charges expenses to general leger accounts and cost centers by
analyzing invoice/expense reports (i.e. recording entries).
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying
federal ID numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving
purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and
- Furnish weekly reports to upper management on status of unpaid
invoices and cash balances
- Maintains accounting ledgers and performs general ledger
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of accounting files
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Terran Orbital Corporation, Irvine , Accountant II, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!