Oracle EBS Applications Developer
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Oracle EBS Applications Developer primarily performs technical
development and provides technical and functional support for users
of Oracle e-Business suite of applications that includes Oracle
Financial modules (General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, and
Accounts Payables), Supply Chain Management modules (Order
Management, Advanced Pricing, Inventory, Purchasing, Service
Contract and Installed Base) and Manufacturing modules (Bill of
Material, Work-in-Process, MRP and DRP).
Work involves support, enhancements, and customization of Oracle
EBS modules, and integration of applications like Agile PLM,
Salesforce, RightNow, SharePoint and other third-party and
web-based applications. Candidate is expected to work with user
community to evaluate business processes and procedures, gather
requirements to create functional/technical solutions, set
up/configure applications, develop programs, reports, and
interfaces as per technical specifications, create test plans and
conduct testing sessions with users, work with DBA to implement and
maintain systems and solutions.
- Performs basic requirements gathering and solution analysis on
implementation and/or enhancements of eBusiness application modules
and integration of third-party application with eBusiness
- Provides technical and functional support on Oracle application
- Performs data analysis, development of forms, reports, user
interfaces development tools such as Oracle 11g Forms, Reports
designer, Workflow Developer, Discoverer, JDeveloper, SQL/PL-SQL,
Java, and Oracle Application Express (APEX) programming.
- Interfaces with middle and senior level executive end users to
co-ordinate user testing.
- Works with Oracle support services to log, support and resolve
production and non-production Oracle application issues.
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering,
Business or its equivalent plus five years experience.
- Must have strong working experience with Oracle e- Business
- Experience with Oracle 11g, PL SQL, SQL, Procedure, Packages
- Minimum 3- 5 years experience working in Oracle forms and
- Oracle techno functional with expertise in the areas of
financial modules AP, AR, GL.
- Expertise in developing RICE components like Reports,
Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions.
- Experience in developing XML Publisher Reports.
- Experience with Unix Shell Scripting
- Salesforce Development and Administration is a huge plus!
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and will not
require sponsorship to work in the United States either now or in
Lantronix provides for Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and
Disability Insurance, EAP, 401(k), Vacation and Holiday pay.
Business casual work environment.
Keywords: Lantronix, Irvine , Oracle EBS Applications Developer, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!