Loan Officer Associate
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar
Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage
career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by
Fortune Magazine's 2021 list of 'World's Most Admired
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021
List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of
companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal
commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial
backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a
network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a
result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
This is an entry level position designed to assist branch Loan
Officers (LOs) while preparing the Loan Officer Associate (LOA) to
grow into a Loan Officer position. The LOA will complete various
on-line and classroom educational sessions while receiving
operational training by assisting the LOs with loan application
- Prepare loan application documents based on applications
received via email, or standard mail.
- Photocopy and scan documents into Loan Operating System during
and after loan application.
- Shadow LO to understand both the pre-qualification process and
the essentials of taking accurate loan applications.
- Update the loan application with any missing data, i.e., lot
number, address, plan type, incentive, delivery time, etc.
- Communicate with the borrowers or processing as
needed/requested by Loan Officer or Division Manager.
- Assist processors and closers in procuring loan documents from
borrowers and other entities as needed/requested by LOs.
- Attend and complete on-going training in preparation for an LO
- Apply and successfully complete testing for mortgage licensing
and appropriate state licensing as needed. Multiple state licenses
may be required depending on location.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of RESPA through continuing
- Train with manager on mortgage rate sheets in order to learn to
accurately price and lock loans.
- Review various daily/weekly/monthly reports to learn the
overall mortgage process from application to closing.
- Maintain notes within origination computer system to ensure
complete exchange of information regarding loan applications, loan
status, conversations with customers, underwriting and lock-in
- Occasionally provide initial set up of the file - i.e. order
- Participate in builder and realtor functions, phase releases,
grand openings, phone banks, special events, etc., to develop and
- Work with Division Manager and Loan Officers on local marketing
campaigns utilizing Mortgage Returns, LennarMortgage.com leads,
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to answer and coordinate telephone calls and take
- Strong keyboard skills
- Ability to study material independently
- Valid driver's license
Keywords: Lennar, Irvine , Loan Officer Associate, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!