Infotainment Engineering Intern
Company: Lordstown Motors Corp.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Lordstown Motors Corporation (LMC) seeks to eliminate
inefficiencies that exist in modern work by creating electric
vehicles that radically improve the way work gets done. Cost
effective for fleets, safer, and designed to be more productive
than traditional commercial vehicles, Lordstown pickup trucks and
fleet vehicles are built to fix challenges that limit modern work.
Our mission is to create the leading electric vehicle epicenter in
the region. This plant-combined with the legendary capability of
the people who work there-is where we will build the work vehicles
of the future. Join us to make a difference!
Culture - as a Startup, we are looking for Leaders that want to
create an organization and structure where you can make an impact,
have your voice heard, ambitious to step up to dynamic challenges
and be accountable for your results.
As a member of the Infotainment and Connected Vehicle
Engineering Team, the Infotainment intern will gain experience
developing components and system for LMC vehicle platforms. The
Intern will have excellent exposure to one of the hottest
engineering fields in the industry. Our program is aligned to the
business needs and focuses on the giving our interns challenging
opportunities. Our interns work on electronic hardware development
and/or embedded software development. This position reports to the
Manager of Hardware and Embedded Software Engineering.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to technical solutions of electric vehicle
development, from design through final validation including
requirements definition, design, specification, development,
testing, peer review, and documentation.
- Participate in evaluation of solution designs and best
- Innovate on product, process and technologies to create product
excitement for our customers.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams, end users,
and third-party contacts to develop, document, validate and
maintain deliverables for various LMC EV programs
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Current student in an accredited University or College of
Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical
- A minimum GPA of 3.0
- Knowledge in C/C++ for software development roles
- DC circuits and digital design knowledge for hardware
- Understanding of electronic hardware designs and
- Experience with microcontrollers and/or DSP's, GPU, FPGA's is a
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
Advantage for Consideration:
- Enthusiasm for making cool stuff
Keywords: Lordstown Motors Corp., Irvine , Infotainment Engineering Intern, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!