Our goals are to provide excellent service, utilize advanced
technology, and proficiently deliver results. To accomplish these
goals, we constantly seek individuals who look for ways to do
things better. We are a company whose culture cultivates teamwork,
rewards excellence, focuses on quality for every aspect of our
business, and promotes community involvement.
Tabula Rasa HealthCare (TRHC) is a leader in providing
patient-specific, data-driven technology and solutions that enable
healthcare organizations to optimize performance to improve patient
outcomes, reduce hospitalizations, lower healthcare costs, and
manage risk. Medication risk management is TRHC's lead offering,
and its cloud-based software applications, including EireneRx and
MedWise, provide solutions for a range of payers, providers and
other healthcare organizations.
TRHC empowers our employees to provide excellent service,
utilize advanced technology, and proficiently deliver results. Our
32Fundamentals are what we are and who we are. Our culture
cultivates teamwork, rewards excellence, focuses on quality for
every aspect of our business, and promotes community involvement.
As a part of our team, you will help us bring innovative service
models to healthcare, improving patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under general direction, specific duties include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Acts as the point of contact between the leadership and
management team with internal/external clients.
- Responsible for administrative tasks on behalf of the
o Schedules meetings with multiple participants in various
locations/time zones and resolving scheduling conflicts.
o Attends and facilitates meetings, as requested.
o Maintains records and minutes of meetings.
o Creates documents/meeting notes transcribing from voicemail
recordings or in-person meetings, follow up on action items to
ensure completion within timeframe, proactively address any
logistical issues, etc.)
- Collects, produces, and maintains general correspondence
reports and presentations.
o Collects and composes information needed for reporting,
projects, memorandums and other correspondences.
o Prepares financial statements, reports, memos, invoices
letters, and other documents.
o Creates and/or updates PowerPoint and other presentations,
reports, spreadsheets, letters, and other documentations and
communications, as needed.
- Organizes travel arrangements.
o Reserve's transport and accommodations taking into
consideration manager preferences cost and timing implications.
Ensures that managers have necessary paperwork for travel tickets
confirmation numbers visas itineraries.
o Reserves and arranges complex travel plans for the leadership
- Completes business expense claims promptly and follows up on
reimbursements if necessary.
- Organizes and maintains information that may be sensitive
confidential or technical in nature.
- Audits records for discrepancies and reconciles issues as
o Greets and welcomes guests as soon as they arrive at the
office. Directs visitors to the appropriate person and office.
Maintaining office security by following safety procedures and
controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue
o Answers, screens, and forwards incoming calls to the
o Responsible for coordinating the pick-up and delivery of
express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.).
o Responsible for receiving, stocking, and distribution of
o Work with building maintenance crew to address physical office
o Prepare meeting logistics for internal and external meetings
by proactively compile any materials for upcoming meetings in order
for the team to be prepared.
o Plans and organizes company events and meetings both onsite
- Be able to work well with people of various backgrounds and
education levels and establish cooperative working relationships
with all coworkers.
- Demonstrates initiative by identifying issues for
- Timely and effectively communicate information to and consult
with others in order to complete work assignments.
- Act in a responsible, trustworthy and ethical manner that
considers the impact and consequences of one's actions or
- Communicate ideas, thoughts, and facts in writing through the
use of proper grammar, spelling, document formatting and sentence
- Identify and respond to current and future clients' needs;
provide excellent client service.
- Evaluate and analyze problems or tasks from multiple
perspectives; adaptively employ problem solving methods to find
creative or novel solutions; use logical, systematic and sequential
processes to solve problems.
- Complete assigned job tasks in an accurate and timely
- Carefully prepare for meetings and presentations; follow up
with others to ensure that agreements, tasks or
commitments have been fulfilled.
- Demonstrate commitment to achieving Company's core business
objectives of increasing the role of pharmacy and improving patient
health in America.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical
- Experience resolving issues that do not have clear
- Highly motivated and possessed excellent interpersonal, problem
solving, and technical skills.
- High sense of urgency and accountability
- Adaptable, friendly, and ability to work with a team.
- Excellent attendance
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
SKILLS, EDUCATION, OR EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or
technical school; or 2 years of related experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working with healthcare professionals in a clinical
- Minimum one (1) year experience in general office
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing
- Ability to act as gatekeeper and escalate relevant information
to the leadership team, as needed
- Ability to treat confidential information with appropriate
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and
talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with
hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand;
walk; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The
Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
- Work in Company's office located in Irvine, CA.
- Must work in office: Monday - Friday.
- Travel to trade shows, educational or sales events as may be
- Collaboration across remote sites within the company
The Company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
ancestry or national origin, race or color, religion or creed, age,
disability, AIDS/HIV, gender, marital or family status, pregnancy,
childbirth or related medical conditions, genetic information,
military service, protected caregiver obligations, sexual
orientation, protected financial status or other classification
protected by applicable law.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 21, 2021