Sr. Payroll Associate for Australia & New Zealand
Company: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Title: Payroll Associate
Pay Rate: $34.54/hr
Location: Irvine CA (Initial Remote)
Contract: 4 months
- Performs coordination of full-cycle international payroll
processing for Australia and New Zealand; to include data entry,
validation, reconciliation, and auditing using ADP Streamline and
- Enters, validates, and processes employee time and attendance
- Ensures payroll processing and reporting complies with all
in-country and local state and provincial laws, and all corporate
policies and procedures.
- Monitors and validates accrual records for entitlements.
- Processes authorized data changes timely and accurately with
required supporting documentation. Ensures that all transactions
conform to company policies, and applicable statutes and
- Prepares and reconciles data reports from ADP Streamline and
distributes data reporting as assigned.
- Maintains accurate and current electronic and physical
- Coordinates and ensure compliance with Court, ATO, or Student
- Assists employees with ADP portal registration.
- Promptly responds to Wonderdesk inquiries from employees with a
focus on customer service and problem resolution.
- Provides assistance with the US payrolls as needed, special
projects, audits, and data requests as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree preferred; or a combination of education and
- Minimum FPC Certification required; CPP preferred.
- 5 or more years experience working in a payroll team
- Experience working in multi-state payroll; international
payroll experience a plus
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office; strong
proficiency in Excel; VLookup and Pivot Table.
- Demonstrated understanding and application of wage & hour
regulations compliance, maintain and expand knowledge and
understanding of existing proposed federal, state and local wage
and hour regulations. Evidence of strong principles and practices
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, changing work environment and
work under strict deadlines.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize work and
accurately complete multiple tasks under minimal supervision and
rigid time constraints. Be thorough and accurate with strong
analytical skills and the ability to identify, clarify, resolve and
follow through to completion
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to
interact with a wide range of people from diverse experiences and
cultures. Expresses ideas and thoughts verbally; exhibits good
listening and comprehension. Keeps others adequately informed;
selects and uses appropriate communication methods
- Exceptional ability to maintain highest level of
Keywords: Pinnacle Technical Resources Inc, Irvine , Sr. Payroll Associate for Australia & New Zealand, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!