Product Manager, Computational Imaging & Photography, Silicon
Company: Google Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Physics, a related technical field or equivalent practical
- 7 years of Product Management experience at a consumer
- Image Processing, Computer Vision or Camera Photography
- Experience defining and launching computer vision and imaging
solutions for consumer electronics products.
- Experience with computing and mobile operating systems and
software application development life cycles.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Analytical skills and business acumen.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to
advocate initiatives internally and externally.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing
so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and
excited to work on products that affect millions of people every
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products
from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business
worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive
product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative,
world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative
work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with
creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help
design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's
information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the
execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning,
packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
As a Product Manager for Computational Imaging and Photography,
you will drive the product roadmap for image processing solutions
that bring to life compelling mobile photography experiences which
distinguish our first party devices. You will work
cross-functionally to assess and select the most critical problems
to be solved through silicon, software and algorithms to build
multi-year roadmaps which intersect our long term device
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make
it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of
Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful
experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and
hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We
aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Drive computation imaging and photography roadmap strategy to
create true differentiation in first party devices.
- Partner closely with product teams across Google to understand
their vision, objectives and opportunities for strategic
- Evaluate new applications, use cases, proofs-of-concept,
technologies and standards, and advocate for/against adoption based
on system-level and use-case considerations.
- Drive early and ongoing alignment between engineering and
Product Management, Software and Research teams.
- Establish relationships with critical computational imaging
ecosystem partners to develop in-depth knowledge of capabilities
Keywords: Google Inc., Irvine , Product Manager, Computational Imaging & Photography, Silicon, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!