Sr. Financial Analyst-Shipwire
Company: Ingram Micro.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and
Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become
the world's largest technology distributor with operations in 56
countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to
strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since
Responsible for the day-to-day financial activities of the
organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all
financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with
regulations, accounting principles, and standards.
Activities may include:
- Financial analysis and reporting; inventory and costs control;
and budgeting and forecasting.
- evaluate and recommend investments and other financial
instruments to meet these cash flow needs. Advise management on
financial matters and the impact of laws and regulations on the
- Provide expertise and advice to managers to help them develop
budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial
- Prepare financial reports. Reports may include auditor and
financial analyst reports; profit and loss, balance sheets; and
regulatory reports and filings.
- Ensure all declarations, and other required reports are
submitted accurately and on time.
- Manage financial planning and analysis activities to identify
risks and opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the
organization's short and long-term financial goals.
- Manage the most complex, large, or difficult analysis projects;
evaluate findings, prepare reports and make recommendations to
senior management about the financial implications of proposed
investments and transactions.
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies for a
division or operating unit that align with the organization's
overall vision and its current and long-term business
- Establish and maintain positive, ongoing relationships with the
external financial community.
- Creates reports and summaries on a quarterly or regular basis
as required by Corporate procedure or regulatory statute.
- Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to
provide accurate and timely information for strategic and
- Responsible for thorough cost preparation for pricing bids, RFI
analysis and validation including market pricing analysis and
- Partner with operations and solution design Engineers to assign
costs to labor and occupancy needs.
- Review customer contracts as it relates to pricing and identify
- For new customer opportunities, help guide the development of
business model for Go-to-Market
What you bring to the role:
- Seasoned professional individual contributor. Works
independently with limited supervision. May manager
- Coaches and reviews the work of lower level professionals.
- Problems faced are difficult and often complex.
- Influences others regarding policies, practices and
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical and
- Will champion significant projects, programs and business
initiatives using demonstrated creativity and ingenuity.
- May assist more junior staff members with aspects of their job.
Incumbents provide a leadership role for the work group through
knowledge in his/her area of specialization.
- Specialist in technical or business skills. Individuals with a
customer focus have developed the acumen to cultivate and develop
lasting customer relations.
- Four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in
a related field).
- Minimum 5 years functional experience including a minimum of 3
years specific experience.
- Database - Hyperion Financial Planning, SAP, Proficiency in
Microsoft Excel, MySQL, and Domo
- Big 4 experience is preferred
- 3PL logistics experience is preferred
- Ability to make significant contribution to processes and
- This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It's a
representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not
perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment
and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age,
veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable
Keywords: Ingram Micro., Irvine , Sr. Financial Analyst-Shipwire, Other , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!